Kingdom melodie haunting me

by Vivamus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Viv)))))

I am so sorry to have gone off like that. I just couldn't take it.

Pardon my language, but fuck those people for selling me a load of bullshit that had as much truth to it as the man on the moon. If they hadn't gotten me so young, I would never have fallen for it. But I did. I bought it all and believed it all and looked forward to a better, new world. A world without pain, war, death and hatred. But that is all there is for us . All that there will ever be. Fuck those people and their la la land, new order crap.

I only went through a couple of weeks of therapy 20 years ago when my parents shunned me for a little while. I am seriously thinking that I need to go get professional help. The nightmares and the weeping have got to stop. I've had enough pain or whatever it is that affects me about the JWs when I least expect it.

I am sorry to have cast a pall over what should have been a funny thread. Please forgive your Robino. *takes hanky from Viv and gives nose a good honking*

Robyn

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey, Scully, yes Celine would be able to belt that tune out. Again Yuck.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Sheeesh,am I sorry I decided to read this thread! Make it stop! Really, make it stop, this song always makes me sad!!!!!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Robyn, sweetie, don't worry about it. Out of all places, you can tell it here. If you still have nightmares, maybe it is a good idea to get some therapy or something. *Gives Robyn a kiss*

Celene Dion singing a dub song, IN CONCERT with Shania Twain. Now, that would rock! LOL.

• Prufrock
    Prufrock

What always drove me crazy about that song is that it went on and on. (I timed it once it was over 1 minute per verse) and I think in the purple songbook it was the longest, so it always seemed to be reserved for the last song on a Sunday at the assemblies - just to keep us there that little bit longer.

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

The worst part about hearing that song is that I actually still remember the words! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Make it go away!!!!

Now I think that I will scrape my fingers on a chalk board and see if that helps with the pain.

EK

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

(((((Viv))))), you are a "vengeful" person that always wants to let others share in your misery. Now I've got that thing stuck in my mind too. Not to mention the melody that Sculli send: my computer is "stuck" too with it. By the way, this melody sounds better then the one on my disc. (only piano) Country Woman

• topanga
    topanga

Dude! this sounds like some demented melody from the mind of a serial killer or some brainwashed mental patient who sits in a corner drooling rocking back and forth strangely comforted by that eerie strange melodie. kinda like sweeney todd or the phantom of the opera.

yeech!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

You can allways turn the sound off.... I did Good idea ? Country woman

• greven
    greven

Those songs are the worst

(((((Viv))))

(((Robdar)))

If I am stuck with one of those in my head I take out my discman and replace it with something more enjoyable...like Limp Bizkit or something [:)]

Sing along! *Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'*

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit