Kingdom melodie haunting me

by Vivamus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*chants along with Greven*: Rollin', rollin', rollin', raw hide???

• greven
    greven

Infidel! Heretic!

You do not know the song rollin' from Limp Bizkit?

Shame Shame!

Well you probably do know it once you hear it. It's from their album chocolate starfish and the hotdog flavoured water. Check out this link It's punk-metal-rap kinda stuff

Greetz,

Greven

ps. now don't tell me you are an Anouk-fan! Go ahead ruin my world...

• Robdar
    Robdar

like Limp Bizkit or something [:)]

Greven

Limp Bizkit rawks!!! "I did it all for the nookie, c'mon the nookie, so you can take that cookie....."

Thanks for brightening my day!

Robyn

• greven
    greven
    Limp Bizkit rawks!!!

It sure does Robdar! It's a shame I can't sing their lyrics out loud at home... you know, parents especially JW's...Hell I even had to explain that 'funk' was not some swear word.

Feels good to make you feel better!

Greven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*whispers* I love Anouk!

Dowloading chocalate thingie song from Kazaa as I type this, will report back when heard....

• JH
    JH

We are half way through this thread, so please stand and sing praise to Jehovah

So play it again!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Okay, Greven, I'll admit, that song ROCKS!

• greven
    greven

***aaaarrrrrrrrggggghhh*** not Anouk! Anything, ANYTHING but Anouk....My world crashes down....oooohh

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*sings loudly and out of tune in Greven's ear* Never gonna be, never gonna be, nooobodyyyy's wiiiiiife.......

And here's a tiny for the abused ear....

• Aunt Margriet
    Aunt Margriet

Dear Vivamus This is the first time that i've heard this song,how beautifull it is.Mij first reaktion is that i want to have mij christmastree back in my livingroom(at this very moment) and i want to drink a glas of champaign (or a bottle).Maybe the easter bunny is back in town i don't know.Maybe it is a very visious way of bringing you in a hypnose . By the way I am new on the board. greetings to you all Aunt Margriet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit