Hello, I am Vivamus' Mum and new to the board

by Country_Woman 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hello to all of you,

I am Vivamus' mum, and I have heard so much about you, that I'd like to meet you all myself.

I joined the witnesses in 1998, but I have always doubted the organization, but not the faith. I am still Jehovah's Witness, but I am sure that the elders will kick me out as soon as possible, should they know what my real thoughts about the organization are.

Kind regards,

Country_Woman.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hello Country Woman

You have a daughter who is beautiful and intelligent. You did a great job raising her. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts.

Hugs,

Robyn

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, Vivamus' mom, Country_Woman!

We need more mommies around here!

j2bf

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, Vivamus' mom, Country Woman. You will not be kicked out for having doubts here.

Blondie

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Hi Viv's mom!

I must agree with what some others have said, your daughter is a sweetheart in every sense of the word, you must be very proud of her.

It's a pleasure to meet you! Hope you stick around and enjoy your stay...I look forward to reading more of your posts.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Vivamus` Mum,I`m OUTLAW`s other personality..Welcome to the board.....OUTLAW

• Matty
    Matty

Hey ((((((Country_Woman))))))!!! Welcome to the board!

Now what are you doing here sister? There are wicked Apostates here that will corrupt your faith!

Your sister in law posted here once, so maybe you can get the whole family on soon!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hello Viv's Mum!!

Welcome! You have a wonderful daughter.

I wish I could get my mom to join!

Tina

• manon
    manon

Hi & welcome country_woman.

• ring
    ring

hello Viv's mum! welcome to JWD