Hello, I am Vivamus' Mum and new to the board

by Country_Woman 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Loris
    Loris

Welcome Country Woman

Don't be scared we will not give you the bootlike those other folks you hang with.

And if any of them want to join us we would welcome them too.

Loris

• outnfree
    outnfree

YAY!!!!

I am SO excited to "see" you here, CountryWoman! Your daughter is wonderful and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It will be great getting to know you.

Welcome.

outnfree

• Aunt Margriet
    Aunt Margriet

Hi Folks,Especially for Matty,Here comes another member of the family , i am aunt margriet,I have seen changing everything in the family.

• Matty
    Matty

((((((margriet))))))

Yea! I feel a Sly Stone song comin' on!!

• blondie
    blondie

Hi auntie margriet. Welcome.

Blondie

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

IMANALIENTO, don't know why I surprised you, You get "free" yourselve. and I was never a very "good" withness after all. I have to say to all off you that I am stunned with all your wellcomes. I never expect that much reactions, but it shows how much you appreciate Viv. Thank you for that too. I sure will stay on this forum (not as much as you do, for I have still a lot of work to do and this forum is asking a lot of time as I experienced) but I enjoy it. Till next time, regards, Country Woman

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Forgive me........but am I the only one cynical here after a couple of days "prepping".....you're right maybe I got just too cynical.............lol. of course, WELCOME....anyway.... erm.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

not sure I'm buying this one, bad spelling mistakes an all.....sorry Viv. Its a case of wish, rather than reality. If I'm wrong, god forgive me.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

A great big G'day to you from downunder too, Aunt Margriet!

Welcome aboard.

Cheers, Ozzie

• gumby
    gumby
    I never expect that much reactions, but it shows how much you appreciate Viv. Thank you for that too

Hi Country Woman ya little doll. I'm the one who told Viv I wanted to go dancing with you.....but you live so darn far away! She IS a doll and I'll bet you are too.

I wanted to comment on your above statement. You got reactions not ONLY because your Vivs mom...but because we are so happy when we see people who are not afraid to look into things to see if they are true....that even the bible said you should do.

Nobody has a right to take away our Godgiven right to search things out and to threaten those that do so. We are glad you are here and proud of you.

One more thing.......you can be our second granny because a sweetie named "Mouthy" was nominated before you arrived

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit