Craig

• berylblue
    berylblue

Welcome! So glad you're here.

Rosemarie

• greven
    greven

Hi Viv's mum!

First of all a very warm welcome to the board! I am from the Netherlands too, Leiden to be exact. Viv and I mail occasionally so I already know a little bit about you. Glad to see you hop on so soon!

Most warm greetings ,

Greven.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

HI!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day and a great big Welcome aboard, Viv's Mum! We're so pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm sure you must be a lovely lady, because you have a lovely daughter. How happy she must be!

Again, welcome from your friends downunder. It's simply "mooi".

Cheers, Ozzie

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Welcome to the board. Glad to have you here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Viv's Mum - You made my day by joining -you still being a JW...It gives me hope that one day I may see my daughter join up also to this unconditional love site. We all love Viv as everyone attests to. Keep the visits up..... (((hug)))

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

Welcome aboard. (We're really a whole lot friendlier than we sound.)

But hang on tight, we expect some turbulence ahead.

Gamaliel

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

wow like I told viv before, you're surprising us more and more,

My hubby and I DA'd last Aug after seeing how badly people were being treated within the org and then on a wordly scale. then date-line aired the pedophile story and that was it for me. this place I had put so high on a pedastal just fell, the trust was gone and hearing what came out of their mouths became hypocritical. Get out of her my people if you do not want to share in her sins was the scripture that went over and over in my head. with no other family in it was easy to leave, and no one begged us to come back either. conditional love is all they have.

anyway welcome aboard and glad to see you pop in.

from IMANALIENTO, can't log on to my ID because it's messed up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit