What is life?

by punkofnice 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

With that happy thought; how do you cope with life?

Image result for mug of beerImage result for Canadian flag bikini.Image result for Beef dip sandwich

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

A Believer - I'm nearly 60.

I also remember one time driving to a assembly my moms friend was telling about how her brother said he didn't think the End will come out until ten more years.

Well, let's be honest. It's all just what men think. It seems to me that each generation takes things to be pertinent to their lifetime. Things arent. It's just wishful thinking.

Nothing. Not even a reward in heaven like those other religions believe. That's scary.

Yes, it is. But to me I have to face up to the reality of this.....even at my ripe old age...closer to death.

I wonder what my mindset would be 40-50 years from now

I won't be around to find out I imagine.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Outlaw - If I could fly to Canada, with or without a plane, I'd join you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You`d like it here punk,it`s beautiful..

Image result for canadian winter sceneryImage result for canadian summer

• flipper
    flipper

PUNK- I'm of the school of " I don't know " what comes after death. Kind of like the comedian Bill Maher's thoughts if you watch his documentary " Religulous " . Very good. I highly recommend it.

The way I cope is like you, play music, write songs , create, I live each day in the here and now getting the most out of life everyday. Live each day like it's my last - as you just never know. If I want to show love to somebody I give them a hug, I avoid negative people who suck the life out of me and are psychological vampires. That helps a lot.

I surround myself with people who accept me for who I am- not around people who try to mold me into being something I'm not. I take control of my life and I don't delegate my soul for anybody else's decision making processes. These are just a few tips that help me cope. I wish we could have a beer and chips someday friend. Who knows ? If I hit the jackpot before I die maybe we'll hit the pub someday and play each other our songs. Would love to do that with you someday. Take care friend- Like Jethro Tull said in the song " Nothing is Easy " - " Your fingers may freeze, worse things happen at sea, there's good times to be had. " Hope this cheers you up a bit mate. Peace out from across the pond. Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

With that being said- I like how Outlaw copes quite well. Those are similar interests I've had in my life as well. LOL

• prologos
    prologos
    PoN: "prologos - Yes. I believe life is just an accident.

Yeah, life is an accident waiting to happen, it was staged, a set up, a distinct possibility, inevitable even, given the energy, matter and laws that came through the big bang creation event.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Each to his own, Punkofnice.

To live for approximately 840 months on this planet seems too brief and totally unjust, hence the reason why the meaning of life is so crucial to so many people. Whatever happens, I hope the rest of your life has few troubles and obstacles and you have a long and happy retirement.

• baker
    baker

A

• cofty
    cofty

What your daughter said +1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit