Suzi Mayhem Outdoes John Cleese

by AlanF 122 Replies latest jw friends

• ros
    ros

Hi, larc:
    I was raised in the town where the fuel for the atomic bomb was developed (plutonium). I remember the secrecy. :)

But when discussing E=Mc^2, my question is about why people forget that the 'c' is not just the speed of light, but the speed of light squared

Why do you say nothing can travel faster than the speed of light?
    Atomic energy is not the result of E=Mc^2, but of a neutron breaking away from the nucleus of a helium atom and bombarding another atom, thus splitting it. This causes a chain reaction of other neutrons flying away and bombarding other atoms, and ultimately an enormous explosion occurs in the release of energy. All at very high speed. (Very simplistic statement of a very complex phenomenon.)

• larc
    larc

Hello DC,

The ideas you just presented, are explained very nicely in the book I mentioned earlier, E=MC squared. It is a fascinating read on the history of modern science.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Suzi, you have no point. You have an edge.

Actually I don't think you're a bitch. I think you're bitchin. And certainly no damsel in distress.

I don't give a rip about Chuck. Let's get married! Chuck can go get his own. Then we can have cool morning conversations like this:

Suzi (looking at self): Wat dat?
    Alan (looking at same spot): Wut!
    Suzi: Dat! Dat stuff!
    Alan: Oh. Stuff.
    Suzi: Wat I doo dat?
    Alan: Don doo dat! I like.

I wanna have your children!!!!

• larc
    larc

ros,

Let me try this again. There are three symbols in the equation, E, M, and C. The equation shows the relationship between these three items. The equation indicates that with C squared that a tremendous amount of energy is released when mass (on one side of the equation) is converted into energy (on the other side of the equation.) It does not have anything to do with the speed of mass. M and C are two independent items in the equation. Mass can be sitting still and still be converted into energy.

Ros, others can verify beyond what I have said, that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. Squaring C the speed of light in the equation has nothing to do with how fast Mass can travel. They, M and C, are two independant and uncorrelated parts of the equation.

• larc
    larc

Ros,

One other thing. You said it wasn't the equation that did it, but the method you described. True enough, but if the formula and its implications hadn't been discovered, scientists wouldn't have been able to look in the right place to make it happen.

• ros
    ros

larc:
    Guess I better read the book.

• Suzis Ghost
    Suzis Ghost

Alan,

Ummmm... you can have the children, as long as you give birth to them and only if you keep them and can explain the humor of a higher power that created the monstrosities to the unforgiving society. :)
    I just hate having to calm down an angry mob with torches. :)

Loved the pic, by the way.. although disturbing and frightening in more ways than ten...
    especially when you don't ask permission to rip MY pic off MY site and use it on YOUR site with no credit given.. That's called a copyright infringement, by the way... Or did you miss the copyright notice in large red letters printed on every site page that says you can in no way take the images herein for use without the express permission of Smiling Goth Productions/ Suzi M.

I do request that you ask permission BEFORE you take my pics from my site and load them onto yours. Putting a simple link to the pic on my site is one thing, but downloading my pic and displaying it on your server withouth my permission is something else. It's infringement.

Fair use is fair use. And I do request that if you want to use my pic, then please use the link provided in my post where it uses the pics from my site. Please take the downloaded image of me off your server. I asked nicely.

Thanks,

Suzi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Usually, when I say lol, I really just mean "liq", laughing inside quietly. However, after that last post, I really am laughing out loud.

Let me point you to some of your own words that will save you the 50 bucks or so a lawyer would charge to tell you the same thing. "Fair use is fair use."

Before wasting any money, you might want to go to the government page on copyright law, and give yourself a little tutorial.

• Suzis Ghost
    Suzis Ghost

Six Of Nine,

When I said "fair use is fair use" i didn't make myself clear. Here's a little tutorial for you, see if you can keep up with it. This is not a matter of fair use, this is COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
    Had Alan come along and said, "Hey, can I download your pic to my server and display it to the world as long as I put a link back to your site?" and IF I had said "sure" THAT is fair use. AND IF HE ALTERS THE IMAGE so that it is UNRECOGNIZABLE, it's fair use. HE DID NOT ALTER THE IMAGE, NOR DID HE ASK TO DISPLAY MY IMAGE ON HIS SITE.
    On MY site, where the pic is located, on MY server, and with MY image, it states, very clearly, NO PHOTOS MAY BE USED WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF SMILING GOTH PRODUCTIONS
    VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED.

copyright 1998-2000
    MODEL: SUZI M.

So... ummm. Six? What part of that lil info bit is not being understood by YOU? The pic is OF ME. It's on MY SITE.
    Alan DOWNLOADED (that would mean he COPIED it from MY SITE TO HIS) and used it on HIS SITE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. All I'm asking is that it be taken OFF of his site.
    If he wants to still use my pic, he can use the link I had already used which goes to MY SITE. I'm not starting trouble. I'm stating what I don't like before it gets out of hand.
    So my suggestion to you, Six, is to respectfully sit in the corner til the adults ask you a question.

Suzi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    What part of that lil info bit is not being understood by YOU?

The part where you say something, anything, to indicate that you have a clue about copyright law.

I'm stating what I don't like before it gets out of hand.

lol, again. I bet judges care deeply what people in your situation "don't like".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit