April Fool, Ya big silly!!!!!

Love,

Robyn

• rocketman
    rocketman

Don't forget to duck.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Dang you, Robyn!! You know it's unchristian to play practical jokes like this !!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

{{Robdar}}}

Wait a second. I think you have come up with the most brilliant idea here! I'm game to go... let's wear lime green mu-mu's and bring leis as peace offerings (guys too - Gopher you can wear orange!). All military personnel will flee in fear!!!

HAHHHAAAHHAHHAAA HA (Of course we'll have to stop over in Hawaii first)

Hope you're feeling well, lauralisa

• Robdar
    Robdar

Rocketman , Gopher ,

Thanks for your posts. I hope you have a wonderful April Fool's day.

LauraLisa

Lime green mu-mus?!? I am laffing hysterically at that mental picture. And the visual of Gopher in an orange mumu tickled me so much that I about wet my pants!

Thanks for posting and have a grand April Fool's day!

Love,

Robyn

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

You have got to be kidding !!! And I don't mean April Fool's kidding !

For someone who professes to be so humanitarian and then to joke about what is a tragic reality for so many women and children in Iraq- it makes me sick!

This is a REALITY in Iraq, Robdar. Women and children are being forced to be human shields for a madman's regime whether this war is right or not and they are losing their lives in the process and you have the audacity to make an April Fool's joke about it?

The lengths you will go to in a quest for attention are sickening.

XW

• JH
    JH

• JH
    JH

• JH
    JH

I heard of double posts but this is ridiculous

Look-out Simon, JH is taking tripple bites....

• Robdar
    Robdar

XW you are getting so predictable. Thanks for not disappointing.

Love,

Robyn

Edited to add:

XW you support this war. What do you think is going on over there? Let's see, could it be that women and children are being killed? So, it is okay for you to support the war and the killing of women and children and yet you read my practical joke and suddenly remember that women and children are dying? My joke so offends you that you have to pop in to call me a hypocrit? What is that old saying of it takes one to know one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit