Why Do People Hate Jews???

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Minimus = Plus I believe people who are not all that intelligent have a mindset that makes them ignorant

Good Point Min ! Just like the uneducated Drumpf supporters, which you and a good many here are a member of, as Drumpf said while he was campaigning, he loves the uneducated. You certainly have the right to support your own candidate, but you cannot refute the point that Drumpf said he loves the uneducated while he was campaigning and a good many of the uneducated Drumpf supporters are right here on this board (can hardly wait to see how many dislike votes I get votes I get for speaking the truth)! I guess if you thought it through Minimus you wouldn't have made that point, but then again, as Drumpf said . . . . .

• the girl next door
  • Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from 2+2=5

Human nature is eating, fucking and surviving.

Aye, for some that is about the extent of it! Sadly, pressures of The World have made it so.

The joy of living and the need to be creative, as one does what one loves, is no longer possible with our new version of The American Dream. Debt Slaves we have become.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

The Trumpster (aka Drumpf) made a great many campaign promises which were very appealing to the downtrodden and war weary segment of the population. We always have hopes that a candidate will surely carry out what he (or she) promises but, alas, it rarely ever happens.

We are now either seeing the "real" Trumpster or he has been 'flipped' to support the agenda of those who pull his money strings. It's been very disappointing to say the least.

• LV101
    LV101

All the conservatives I know are educated and professionals. Where do you get your info -- any facts or you're still blathering on. Show me how much you pay in taxes and I'll tell you if your education paid off. Oops - sure hope you're making enough to help others with college loans and doing charitable works for your community vs. putting the less fortunate down. Not everyone was Obama who was one of the entitled, fortunate, ones -- the most dismal failure and one of the most corrupt presidents in US history. I'm so glad he's not in my neighborhood for political parties these days -- WOW! There is hope in life!

You can't deny the fact that Ole Hil laughs at all the Dem "needy" ones in her party -- the handout party but, unfortunately, not enough to the legal ones that need it! Poor ole crook has to sit and act like she cares with all the "they're so needy" ones - hilarious!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What is worrying me is how and why do people become "radicalised", which is what hatred based upon ethnicity or religion is.

Julian Baggini, the English philosopher offers this clue " The truth is that what we currently call radicalisation is not some sinister manipulation, but a process by which people come to freely choose a dangerously and wickedly misguided path that they nonetheless perceive to be a virtuous calling. There is nothing psychologically unique about this. The road to inhuman terror starts with all-too-human error. Our best protection against it must therefore be nothing less than promoting good habits of thought, ones that alert us not only to the full facts but to our own psychological weaknesses."

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I wasn’t being deliberately crass that’s just how it is, philosophical and religious bullshit aside, living things require feeding and the ability to reproduce.

It’s not like humans are particularly brutal or murderous in the modern age. As a species we are actually getting better. Meanwhile our closest relatives like the chimps and orangutans rip each other apart, and eat the victims, raping innocent amphibious animals. Gods wonderful creations.

• LV101
    LV101

On the continuum scale (behaviorally) society has slipped politically. Uncivilized/uncultured actions of physical assaults, threats, sexual allegations. It's dehumanizing to say the least but chimps/orangutans still lead.

• HBH
    HBH

They (were trained) to harbor an "us and them" mentality. I know I'm stereotyping, but their level of hatred to the Arabs is extreme. Google "one shot two kills".

It's not ok to brag about killing a mother and unborn child with one bullet. That's just one example, it's a deep rooted problem. (in Israel)

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It's not ok to brag about killing a mother and unborn child with one bullet. That's just one example, it's a deep rooted problem. (in Israel) - this is very bad but your comment lacks context.

Surrounding Arab nations want to wipe Israel off the map. The Jewish populations in MENA countries are all but extinct.

OTOH, Israel has Israeli Arabs in the Knesset.

Some Arab groups (such as Israeli Bedouin and Israeli Druze) are loyal to Israel and serve in the army.

And Israeli Arabs as a group are increasing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit