Why Do People Hate Jews???

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• Steel
    Steel

People of the semetic gene pool tend to have higher IQs than the average person and tend to be more successful in the fields of business and medicine.

This higher success rate leads to the illusion that there is a grand Jewish conspiracy that everything is slanted for the jew.

You can't talk about race and intelligence levels though. It's a very taboo subject.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Adding to my post on page 3 of the thread...

...I suspect the fact that the writers of the Torah/Old Testament never actually viewed Genesis as literal history was also something the burgeoning Church wanted to keep on the DL.

I could be wrong.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s funny. I have a lot of Jewish friends and they deal with any negative undertones in a humorous way. They know the deal. 🤓

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Why do people hate anything? Why do xJws hate the WTBorg Inc?

It obviously has to do with personal grievances or upbringing.

The Lamb of God taught that we should show love to all of our fellow humans, even those we consider to be our enemies. It has always been wrong to contemplate or to carry out murder of anyone.

Somehow society has taken a wrong turn in that it spawns murderers and killers. Or, society truly is under the influence of the Wicked One, the Father of the Lie.

• cofty
    cofty
    society truly is under the influence of the Wicked One, the Father of the Lie

No it isn't. Human nature is perfectly sufficient to explain everything without resorting to demons and monsters.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Somehow society has taken a wrong turn in that it spawns murderers and killers

Ahh yes. How I long for the good old days when humans didn’t murder and the animals lived in perfect harmony, pooping rainbows.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

lots of people hate more than just jews,in fact with some people its easier to tell the people they dont hate

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, Society has been bad as of late.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

No it isn't. Human nature is perfectly sufficient to explain everything without resorting to demons and monsters.

What is "Human Nature" and how has it been nurtured? What is it that makes us what we have become?

When a people do bad things it is 'human nature' to dislike what they do, or even hate what they do.

The question is a good one and it does receive a fair amount of journalistic attention.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=178582

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=178552

Is it the people who are hated or is it what they do?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Human nature is eating, fucking and surviving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit