Why Do People Hate Jews???

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I have never understood anti-Semitism .why sooo much hatred?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

No, I've never really understood it either.

Jews generally integrate well into larger societies, e.g. British Jews, French Jews, American Jews. I think the Jew-hatred may be motivated by jealousy - Jews typically do well compared to some other minorities.

I'll never understand Hitler's hatred for Jews. Some German Jews were Communists and Communism didn't mix well with Nazism but that can't be it because Communist Jews were only a subset of European Jewry. In other words, your typical Jew wasn't a Communist loony plotting a red revolution.

And then there's the outrageous Jew-hatred throughout the Arab and Muslim worlds. There used to be sizeable Jewish populations in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, Iran and Iraq.

They had to flee these countries at the start of the Arab-Israeli war.

Jews generally do well and earn decent amounts of money. Ashkenazi Jews average a higher IQ than Europeans. This puts them roughly at the top along with the Chinese.

And for some reason people hate them.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Because, fairly or otherwise, they're perceived to be insular, pushy and abrasive,

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

A lot of the hatred is connected with the existence of the world's only Jewish state, Israel, and the trouble that this has caused to Palestinians (Arabs).

^^^ These kinda memes are popular in the Arab/Muslim world. ^^^

I know the three Arabic words on the right are 'al-quds 3aasma filasteen' (Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine).

I don't know the word on the left but according to Google Translate it means 'eternal'. I think you get the picture.

I remember reading a few years back that Stephen Hawking was calling for a boycott of Israel, for some reason or another.

The computer technology of his electric wheelchair was made in Israel, I believe! XD

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Isn’t it the Jews that are hiding the truth from people for the sole purpose of maintaining their control over the world’s highest institutions : mainly that the earth is flat ?

• Laika
    Laika

White supremacists blame Jews for controlling people of colour to do things white supremacists don't like because they need to explain why people of colour keep having political victories against the white 'master race' Anti semitism fills the gaps in their ideology.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Good question, Min. I have no answer, but your question gives me pause.

• minimus
    minimus

Insular, pushy and abrasive...Room, just curious, is that your thinking? Like I said, just curious. I am in a business where I deal with many jews, Indians and Armenians. That could easily be said of them too

• waton
    waton

Hitler, being a painter and paperhanger, might have had some bad experiences with Jewish property owners, but in general it seems anti-semitism is learned. taught, I read a book, jews are hated because they have the law, superior to the local codes. Anything else, scape -goating are just surface issues.

Other successful minorities are at peril too.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

There are some writings that indicate the Jews though of themselves as special. The biblical writings also claim this but in the end they are blamed for killing the messiah. Take these two things into consideration and you can see why people would have a dim view of the Jews .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit