Why Do People Hate Jews???

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

They’ve given us Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David yet still people hate them. It’s disgusting. I recall an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David is pretending he’s a strict Jew, also on Seinfeld, Jerry was suspicious his dentist was only claiming to be Jewish so he could tell Jewish jokes.

Food for thought.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

The Jews are truly remarkable, they can be found at the forefront of research and development in just about every field. There is only about 12 million of them spread across the world and yet they have won 203 Nobel Prizes (22.5%). They have given us https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries They also gave us fractional reserve banking, this is the big one that enable them to screw us all.

RB

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I think there is a high correlation between antisemitism in American and the increasingly Muslim influx into the country which promotes hate against the Jews and all other Infidels via Islamic Jihad.

Hey, it worked in Sweden, where something like 90%+ of the Jews who had originally populated Sweden after WWII and built Synagogues, left them and moved to Israel over the past 10-20 years due to the huge influx of Muslim immigrants into the country. I'm betting the Jews took their wealth with them? How's Sweden's open-doors immigration policy working out for them again? Hmmmmmm? Now, we are looking at the same wave and MORE coming from not just overseas, but south of the border as well.

KKK, Aryian Brotherhood, etc are NOTHING compared to MS-13 and related gang-banger THUGS in this country now.

And the media wonders why people are fed up with this shit and support Trump, erecting a wall, tighter immigration control (AKA, not just letting anyone in here to live off the free handouts while are Veterans are treated like crap!) etc. SMH.

• Room 215
    Room 215

One particularly illustrative review of the Jewish tendency toward insularity which colors the general perception -- again -- fairly or unfairly --- is the impact of the Orthodox community on the recent history of Lakewood New Jersey -- Its phenomenal growth and what that has meant for the town. It was chronicled in a nine-part series by the state's largest newspaper, the StarLedger: https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/08/window_on_lakewood_inside_the_fastest-growing_comm.html

On YouTube... Lakewood's explosive birth rate... second highest in the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=0r6DDaOvryE

• sir82
    sir82

Tribalism. Fear of "other".

Jews are different than "us", thus an "other", thus hated. There is no rational reason, they're just "other".

That is the way it has been for thousands of years.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I was always under the impression that antisemitism in the west was due to Jews rejecting Jesus as the Messiah and rejecting Christianity. I don't know. I don't care. I have no real desire to understand racism of any kind.

• minimus
    minimus

People would not hate the Jews because they are sticking up for Jesus. Most people these days don’t even believe in Jesus never mind develop a hatred toward someone because of Jesus Christ

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Exactly Min.

Why does Jeremy Corbyn (an atheist) say he's against racism but hangs out with the Jew-haters of Hamas and Hezbollah?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I once read a book (can't remember what it was called) that suggested that the Church's historical anti-semitism had its origins in a desire to distance the Bible from its Jewish origins, and thusly, whitewash the Church's "hijacking" of the Torah Old Testament, in order to more strongly cement Christianity's legitimacy and succession of (and thusly "superiority" over) Judaism.

It was actually a pretty compelling theory.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    Why does Jeremy Corbyn (an atheist) say he's against racism but hangs out with the Jew-haters of Hamas and Hezbollah?

It's worse than that: https://freebeacon.com/national-security/labours-jeremy-corbyn-face-u-s-sanctions-dealings-hamas/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit