Why Do People Hate Jews???

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

And I remember reading that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was in cahoots with Hitler (please correct me if I'm wrong).

• Simon
    Simon
    I never would have imagined that such disparate groups would be allies, at least to an extent, which is probably why I never thought to read up on it.

The left's current acceptance of Islam is even stranger - Islam being perhaps the most fascist ideology imaginable. What they have in common is opportunism and wanting power and control over people's lives. That the left is willing to embrace those pushing outright anti-semitism should be shocking bit sadly isn't.

The leftist parties in the US and UK both have anti-semitism issues and also enjoy huge Muslim support. Either they attract them or they become controlled by them, but it's a big issue, way bigger than white supremacists on the right, that the left needs to exorcise from their group.

The new dumb-and-dumber-dem women who does the crazy eyes / stupid answer interviews was just endorsing some candidate that was pushing death-to-jews on her twitter feed. It's not even hidden anymore like Obama's anti-semite associates were covered up.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Simon - "...Islam was an ally of the Nazis and many Nazis fled to Arab countries after the war where they continued their anti-Israeli efforts."

Wasn't this touched on slightly in a couple of the Indiana Jones movies?

The Reich had Egyptian Arab spies on their payroll, and the Ottoman prince gave them support to look for the Grail.

• Simon
  • waton
    waton

It is sad, that such a fine group as the Jewish people are hated. Of course each tribe has its own, one or two bad apples, always an enducement to reign in the rogues, if life is an popularity contest.

• hoser
    hoser

Jews are hated for the same reason high performers are most likely to be bullied in the workplace. Average achievers can’t deal with others success.

The ultimate irony is that economic persecution creates economic success. Because they were dispossessed as farmers they became merchants, professionals and bankers. They helped one another and worked together as a people.

That is one of the reasons they are hated.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Simon - " Some ex-nazis actually converted to Islam."

Yeesh.

Most of 'em were (nominally) Christian back in the day.

If (former) Christian Nazis were inclined to convert to Islam, WTF's that say about Islam?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    "Some ex-nazis actually converted to Islam"

Yeah...and some ex-Nazis converted to JWism.

That is documented in Wt literature and in other sources. There were several (don't know how many) SS members who became JWs (*including a certain LR's father). They traded the 1000 year reign of the Reich for the 1000 year reign of Christ

• stillMS
    stillMS

haven't read the whole topic - just my 5 cents to the OP:

the hate for Jews has a long history - mostly connected to religious issues, but no less important is their traditional way of life and occupations - which time and again were used by other nations as an excuse for robbing/killing them.

• minimus
    minimus

Seems like jealousy is a major factor in hatred of Jews. Plus I believe people who are not all that intelligent have a mindset that makes them ignorant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit