Dear person from Wichita Kansas who decided to be a snitch.....

by pr_capone 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

what more can I say-----bttt

rot in kingdom hell snitch

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I went to the national guard, I was told what rank I would recieve if I enlisted. I am not able to enlist until I drop some weight. I am currently trying to drop the weight as EVERYONE here knows. I WILL be enlisted within a month. I have already taken and passed my asvab test with a score of 84. Any other questions???

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Are you my snitch?????? Who are you???

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

BTW, Yes. My post about joining the military came AFTER the original snitch told the elders that I had gone to Dallas.

There are some people that I would like to keep in contact with and I dont want any man made religion telling them that they cant talk to me. That is sad and pathetic. But its ok... the people that I want to keep in contact will do so even if I am DF'd or DA'd or whatever.

The differance between me and you? I have real friends that wont treat me like shit and arent quick to drop the dime if I dont do what they think I should do.

Kansas District Overbeer

• myself
    myself

What I am saying is that by joining the army he is making a much bigger statement than anyone else could have made.

The statement was not for anyone else to make. Who ever did this was doing so to brownnose the elders. It is not about the elders knowing/not knowing, it is about someone he at one time considered a friend. This person has no balls. If they had a concern they should have brought it to Eric. As far as the elders getting the perp to come to the source, I am sure they are encouraging this person to continue to do their spywork for them. Their so called scriptual admonishing is only applied to others, not themselves or their brownnosers.

pr, good letter- spoken like a true District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

sounds to me like they are a LOSER... who is just jealous of you and your new life and friends...

probably saw your pictures in Dallas surrounded by women and having a BLAST...while they are stuck home alone studying for the bookstudy....

pity the poor fools....they won't ever have 1/2 the life you do...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Man pr, I am sorry for this. This is a low life scuz bucket. They're a loser in life and this is the only way they can feel better. No doubt they're reading this thread and justifying their actions to themselves as keeping the organization clean. But deep down they know what they are and what's worse they have to live with it.

It's not much, but live your life without concern for this type of loser. Someone said it better in this thread, but the best revenge to Jehovah's Witnesses is life that is lived well.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Darn, I stay away for a few days and look what I stumble across.

Are you my snitch?????? Who are you???

That's what I was thinking.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Pr: Would that type of LOSER have the balls to even register or the intellecthmmmmm?'s ?'s I guess they don't know "NARCS never prosper"

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

BTTT - making sure the NARC sees this thread

Once again, thank you everyone. You all have no idea what your support means!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit