Dear person from Wichita Kansas who decided to be a snitch.....

by pr_capone 73 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Thank you everyone once again for your show of support. I have no idea how I would be dealing with all this if it was not for all of you wonderful people. You all have shown yourselves to be my true friends... not fairweather friends like I had back in my JW days.

Kansas District Overbeer

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

OK...I have to make up for lost time.

Here I am, posting on this thread, bumping it back to the top/near the top for you Pr_Capone .

Hope it works!

Or as Charlie Brown would say: "RATS!!"

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

PR: Hey I'm in KC if you want Thunder to stomp their A** let us know bud

• Dawn
    Dawn

geeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz - don't these people have a life??

I am soooooo glad that I am out of that now - no more looking over my shoulder in fear that I might be turned in for some stupid little thing, for asking a no-no question - even accused of things I DIDN'T do.

I'm sorry you are being put through this. Some "brotherly love" eh?! If I thought one of my friends was doing something wrong I would talk to them face to face - try to convince them to get on the right track. I wouldn't want to throw them right into the fire. But then again - I have learned about the true Jesus and his grace - I guess I have finally lost that JW "conform or you shall die" mentality.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO @ Sheila - Thanks! I am pretty shure I can handle the stomping but I would be happy to share the stomping fun!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Mulan
    Mulan

I don't understand why the elders won't tell you who is telling on you. We had a similar thing happen back in '96 and my husband insisted on knowing who it was. They said they promised not to tell, but he was an elder at the time, and said we had a right to know our accuser. They have to bring them in, if you insist on facing them. They know this too.

Make them tell you, or don't talk to them.

By the way, it was my mother. The snitch.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Hi Eric,

I must admit to some slight confusion here. Are these not your words:

"I am no longer the Eric Granell that you have all known and loved. I am now Private First Class Eremic Granell of the U.S. Army National Guard."

Surely with that you told the world you are no longer one of Jehovah's witnesses. So what would it matter what someone else said to the elders. Not like you are trying to do a slow fade and someone dobbed you in. You joined the army. So what do you expect.

Sorry. Cant see the point of your complaint.

must admit

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yesidid, I believe Pr_Capone/Eric posted that AFTER he had been snitched upon.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    I must admit to some slight confusion here. Are these not your words:

Let me explain this sllllllllowllllllllly to you some snitch that shoudln't be here on an apostate site since they are such loyal dubs that they go running to the elders is causing him grief. They are to CHICKEN to contact him but they are willing to slander him when they are the ones that really are disobedient to the " God" of man.

ANY MORE ?'s

• yesidid
    yesidid

Razorblade; you said

I believe Pr_Capone/Eric posted that AFTER he had been snitched upon.

Are you saying that had he not been snitched upon, he would not have joined the army?

What I am saying is that by joining the army he is making a much bigger statement than anyone else could have made.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit