Michael Bloomberg—what’s your opinion of him?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I still don’t care about having someone’s tax returns as a prerequisite for a vote. If this was so necessary it would be a legal requirement for running for President. It seemed to be so necessary simply because Trump didn’t offer his. I find it more interesting to see politicians who didn’t have a pot to pee in, suddenly become wealthy, making lots more money than their paycheck would be.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If this was so necessary it would be a legal requirement for running for President.

Min ...

Then why would the Orange Man promise it? Something he could provide with a phone call?

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

He’s still being audited.🤭🤫

• minimus
    minimus

And under what circumstances did he promise his tax returns?? Refresh my memory

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Some think trump is not as rich as he claims so he is saving face.

If teddy, Eisenhower, truman, jfk and others could see this they would not believe it.

Go back to the founding fathers and it would be even worse

• minimus
    minimus

I re read his comments as the Dems were demanding his tax info. So far he’s not releasing them. Maybe Nancy Pelosi and company can impeach him if he refuses.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Bloomsburg just said in the debate that he helped closed 100's of COAL POWERPLANTS IN EUROPE. What drug is he smoking. Now he makes policy in Europe. LOL

• minimus
    minimus

He was beaten up at the debate last night. He’s in trouble!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Some think trump is not as rich as he claims so he is saving face.
    If teddy, Eisenhower, truman, jfk and others could see this they would not believe it.
    Go back to the founding fathers and it would be even worse.

Why would the founding fathers or Teddy Roosevelt care about income tax filings not being released? US income tax wasn't even around then.

I think Teddy and the founding fathers would see we have a federal income tax and THAT'S what they wouldn't believe.

The founding fathers only had these requirements for someone to be president: a presidential candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States, a resident for 14 years, and 35 years of age or older.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

He was beaten up at the debate last night. He’s in trouble!

Min ...

He was definitely the punching bag. Wow!

And did anyone notice Amy Klobuchar not doing the typical congratulatory thing to shake hands with everyone and smile?

She walked off platform so fast I think she had to poop.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit