Michael Bloomberg—what’s your opinion of him?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If the Dems get Bloomberg (who could buy Trump 20 times over), the challenge will be to get the the far left wing (Sanders / Warren) under control and go to vote.

Trump, who was originally much more moderate, moved over further right and grabbed the low hanging fruit in the Tea Party.

It will be interesting to see if Bloomberg can do the save thing with Bernie Inc. on the left.

Rub a Dub

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Hitler with money!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I hope they ask Bloomberg in the debate if he will release his tax returns.

If he has any hanging down parts left, he will.

If not, he could play the Orange Man role and say he is smooth down there.

Rub a Dub

• 08out
    08out

These are the best and the brightest the Democrats have to offer? They must be trying to lose . Trump will win ,get over it

• minimus
    minimus

Do you really care about seeing someone’s tax returns? I don’t. I don’t think any candidate needs to prove what money they make. As long as they are filing it’s their business.

• minimus
    minimus

I just talked to an independent voter and she said this time she definitely will vote for Trump. She said she thinks he’s a pompous ass but has definitely done good for us. Trump will beat anybody and the Dems know it. Putting Hillary in the mix will only drudge her shit up all over again. I believe nearly everyone wants her to just go away!

• Simon
    Simon

I think it's comical how the dems now think he's their saviour, when he's really the exact antithesis of everything they claim to stand for and he'd be absolutely "buying" the nomination.

He seems more than a little clueless - anyone see the video of someone asking for a selfie and getting him to say "stop and frisk" ... and he SAID IT!

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Why vote third party??

Because, like you, I live in a Democrat state. Voting third party is a way to have a "protest vote."

However, because of the uproar regarding the electoral college vs. the popular vote in 2016, I'll not vote third party this year.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Hard to believe that this is the best that America has from which to choose.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

He is definitely a "little" man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit