Michael Bloomberg—what’s your opinion of him?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Jehal.....

The former presidents comment was meant as separate. Their opinion of modern leaders in general

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

A loud mouth rich idiot who thinks he knows what is best for you. A control freak that wants to tell you what you can drink and you can not protect yourself with a firearm while he has several heavily armed guards around him at all times. Its a known fact he wants to limit sodium while he has popcorn delivered with a salt shaker because he eats large amounts of it. He is a do as I say not as I do liberal idiot.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    It seemed to be so necessary simply because Trump didn’t offer his.

Again, no. Nobody created a rule for Trump. It is standard practice that every POTUS discloses tax returns in an effort to be transparent. Logically they have all disclosed it, because they have nothing to hide.

This is how you know the type of Trump supporter that has been brainwashed. It's the same type of stupidity as when JWs say that they are ok with the Watchtowell not opening their financial books, because they trust their leader.

Idiots and gullible morons who rather stay in step with their cult affiliation than knowing the naked truth about things.

• flipper
    flipper

Total asshole. He got his lunch handed to him at the Democratic debates last night. He's a racist, opportunistic billionaire trying to skate in with disingenuous commercials portraying he and Obama were buddies.

Just another Democratic version of a Trump wanna be. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

I don't think Bloomberg has a chance, because he was a Republican and then he switched to the Democrats.

However, he shouldn't keep apologizing for his "stop and frisk" policy, it's enough of political correctness. If there's a lot of violent crime in a "minority neighborhood" the police should be able to check on people. It sounds bad but the alternative is leaving them to kill each other with impunity. I know it is disproportionate, but is the only way.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

flipper:

Total asshole. He got his lunch handed to him at the Democratic debates last night. He's a racist, opportunistic billionaire trying to skate in with disingenuous commercials portraying he and Obama were buddies. Just another Democratic version of a Trump wanna be. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

I think this is a first time I have agreed with you Flipper on a political post! Peace!
  • betterdaze
    betterdaze
    He is a do as I say not as I do liberal idiot.

Calling Mike Bloomberg a liberal is an insult to liberals. He switches party affiliation as frequently as most change their underwear. Don't fall for his current Democrat act, it's just a means to an end. The end of U.S. freedom.

Bloomberg is authoritarian, statist, and probably sociopath. He stomps on others' civil and constitutional rights with no conscience.

One day he uses police force to target Black and Latino males on public streets.

Once elected he'll use military force to confiscate private arms in private homes.

Who needs probable cause (or a search warrant) when you're the most powerful little man on Wall Street?

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    I don't think Bloomberg has a chance, because he was a Republican and then he switched to the Democrats.

So was Elizabeth Warren.

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder what Bloomberg is thinking after the shellacking he got last night. It just proves he’s a horrible debater.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit