by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

December 10, Human Rights Day ?

The day of the annual meeting ?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Annual meeting passed but human rights day is good

I was just talking about how they violate articles 12 and 18 of the universal declaration of human rights

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    I like the idea of the memorial.
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

STOP THE SILENCE.

Speak the Truth.

December, 10

I like the human rights day for informing the public society.

Let me prepare a letter with the items:

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I like the human rights aspect.

Maybe there could be a series of rolling announcements on various days.

• ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness

@The Wonder of You

That picture and caption are ideal, Human Rights day seems just the ticket. So is highlighting the shunning that keeps them silently trapped behind the barbed wire fence of the WT compound. I agree with the Thursday 10th December proposal! And making new s with it where possible. The memorial seems just too disrespectful to me, and might only trigger apostaradars rather than the rational thoughts we hope to 'provoke'. Gosh it seems so weird to be talking about a bunch of people who have to be so carefully persuaded to let their brain do what comes naturally - THINK!

Anonymous DA letters letting them get an idea of our numbers and the strength of our feelings would be excellent. A brief, personal experience statement of the facts might have the most impact. Doesn't even have to be mailed to our own KH but just pick a bunch of KH addresses off the website.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    My suggestion - with the revised "Organized To Do God's Will" book everyone has the legal right to accept or reject the new Terms and Conditions of JW membership. If you disassociate on the basis that you do not accept the new book then this may place the WTBTS in a difficult situation over shunning. This was brought out at the Australian Royal Commission when Angus Stewart questioned Geoffrey Jackson.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Interesting!
  • gone for good
    gone for good

Dissociate vs. Dissasociation

Dissociate is a term referring to separating oneself from psychologic trauma and abuse. The connotation of

mentally leaving, disconnect, sever, cut off, separate, divorcing oneself from trauma and anguish..

It is a synonym for disassociate - no longer enjoying the company of, or being associated as an underling of an organization or bussiness.

Watchtower is accustomed to letters of disassociation, when really we wish to dissociate in spirit as well as body.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Everyone has always had the legal right to accept or reject the Terms and Conditions. Acceptance or rejection has always come with a catch though, and I don't see that being any different just because a new book was released.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit