Mass disassociation pact...

by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrquik
    mrquik
    Let's call it "The Great Awakening" . Catchy huh?
  • flipper
    flipper

Hey - let's keep this going!

Maybe this thread is getting too long and people don't have the patience to read it all?

So that this doesn't fade away and be forgotten, perhaps if everyone who wants to take part writes their letter now, and put it aside until an agreed upon mailing date. The letters can be pretty simple because after the borg gets the first dozen or so they will know all the reasons for the defection.

Handwritten letters would be good.

After a while a thread could be started where you can post your letter - Mr.Quik's "Great Awakening" would be a great title.

• cognac
    cognac

Can we get an update on where we are with this? Are we sending a uniform letter? Are we making it public with press releases, etc?

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth
    From what I've noticed about exjws, uniformity is hard to achieve. I think the best way to deal with this is to set a date and let everyone do what he or she wants. Kind of like Christmas. Some people have a big party, some people keep it intimate, some people view the religious part as important, while others use the opportunity to embrace his or her family. Everyone does his or her own thing. If someone wants to mail a uniform letter he or she can do that. If someone wants to write a personal letter he or she can do that. We don't have to do the same thing. This freedom will allow a group of people, whom are cautious of any form of control, to be an active part. Don't make specific rules. Leave them open to do what they want. Just give them the opportunity to be active.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Sorry been tied up today. Will give updates soon. Once we get it hammered out. We can start a new thread
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Some earlier dates to consider

2/16/16 CTR's birthday

5/8/16 Ray Franz Birthday

any other significant sooner dates?

• Sail Away
    Sail Away
    The Memorial 2016. Think about it-- if they send out a pre-emptive letter warning the BOEs, the elders would be pretty skittish for their holy day. Those faders who still attend might be able to measure the reaction. Just sayin'.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Never thought of that sail away. That's good. Maybe when the campaign starts
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

When we decide how this will be handle I need help in my area. I think I must be the

only Apostate in my area I'm sure there is others, undercover, LOL.

Would it be a good idea to mention here the KH in my area and you folks can send letters also.

I'm thinking if they received one letter from me that's not so impressive. The southern Calif

area....

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Happy monday.

Any thoughts on making the memorial the official date? Or still trying to find a sooner one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit