Milton Henchel is dead

by beroea 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

its great to see all united again over a topic!!! long live the WT!

may this guy rest in **** where can do no more damage.

• amac
    amac

GUMBY -

I was referring to the fact that you, Jourles and others are clever enough to read this man's heart and mind to be able to tell that he knew it was all a lie and was a malicious person. How do you know that he did not truly believe that he was helping others attain everlasting life? I know I did when I was active, and I'm sure you did too. It's statements like yours that make me think that although some have left the JW faith, they have retained the arrogance and confidence in their personal beliefs that goes along with that faith.

I don't know what this man knew or didn't know,so I don't attempt to judge him. I feel for those that did know and love him and now must grieve his death.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hitler loved animals,to bad about all the dead Jews..Henchel loved the WBTS,to bad about all the dead Dubs.....OUTLAW

• Utopian Reformist
  • amac
    amac

That is a dishonour to 6 million dead jews by even attempting to compare Hitler to any JW leader. Hitler malicously orchestrated the murder of 6 million people. Unless you have some personal testimony from Henschel that he knew it was all a lie and just wanted to kill people over the blood issue and tear families apart then you are TALKING OUT OF YOUR ARSE!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cry baby Amac..Protect the WBTS at any cost.Even the lives of dubs..What did he do for the Dubs in Malowie shithead? He let them die just like the rest of the GB,for 25 cents each..Goofball,you don`t even know what your protecting,or why.You just run your stupid mouth...OUTLAW

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Hi Lisa:

You hit the target. Slowly but surely, the "progressive paranoia" of the WTBS leadership is adjusting to societal trends, despite the snail's pace. They will probably search for more "Samuel Herd" types among the always faithful, docile, obedient and loyal minority groups under their control. In the end, it is in their best interest to recruit upper echelon positions from the minority and foreign branch populations for several secular reasons:

1. Unfortunately, minority populations are still economically deprived and challenged in the US. This provides the WTBS a talent pool of usually religious, uninformed, co-dependent, quasi-superstitious, docile individuals to promote through the ranks into positions formerly held by anglo-saxon members.

2. Although the majority of american households are rapidly becoming "computerized", sadly, the sampling of minority groups within the WTBS are the portion of the minority populations in the US that are not economically strong. Other than exceptions like George Benson, possibly Prince, the majority of progress being made in business and education in minority communities is NOT amongst minority JW's. Therefore, the WTBS has a much lower risk of their minority members being truly informed and going astray.

3. The WTBS is a comfortable place to hide since the 90's to avoid social responsibility. I have met many who dismissed the ongoing racial struggles in the US and have settled into a delusional utopian euphoria created and propogated by the WTBS and active association with the congregations. i can still remember circuit and district assemblies where the majority of the assignments in clenaing, cooking, maintenance and manual labor were performed by minority members, while the administrative and logistical functions were supervised and controlled by white members. We have all seen it. Poor urban ghetto congregations with large memberships who make the majority of contributions in the circuit, and small quasi-affluent suburban congregations that are always in a fiscal crisis needing regular assistance.

Thanks to lingering residual effects of slavery and a legacy of bias, the WTBS can rely on and regularly prey on the uneducated, uninformed, disenfranchised minorities they recruit in urban america. You don't see Oprah, Johnny Cochran, Cornell West or other highly educated, high profile, financially independent, wealthy minorities flocking to the WTBS.

When the WTBS cannot find a suitable candidate, they find the next best thing - italo-americans. They are always for sale and ripe for influence. Way to go Lisa!

• amac
    amac

Outlaw - "Crybaby"? That's a good one. Are you going to call me a "stupidhead" next? I'm not protecting anyone. I just refuse to be as cold hearted and judgemental as you are, pulling judgements out of your arse. You still disgrace the memory of 6 million Jews by trying to compare any JW leader to Hitler. Go back to watching John Wayne movies so you can keep developing that unique psyche of yours.

• logansrun
    logansrun

I have to agree with amac on this one. It is ridiculous to compare anyone in the WTBTS to Nazi anti-semite butcherer's.

About a year ago, just before my exit from the Society, there was a teenage sister who made the comment that the Nazi's "probably killed more JWs than they did Jews." I was sickened. Just goes to show the WT-centric view that JWs have.

B

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HeyAmac,("I just refuse to be as cold and judgemental as you are,pulling judgements out of your arse") So your judging me to be judgemental are you?..Is there no end to your idiocy?..I`m suprised you haven`t been hit by a truck or something hasn`t fallen out of the sky and killed you,your just too stupid to live..Anyone who knowingly allows people to die,sits back and watches it,is as bad as Hitler..Of coarse like any good Nazi you`ll disagree..LOL!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit