Milton Henchel is dead

by beroea 99 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai
    You people are the most vicious and evil people I have ever encountered. This thread proves my view.

I cant seem to find the thread right now, soreofjah, but you are the biggest hypcrite.....I have'nt forgotten the insensitive comments YOU made about the girl that killed herself because of shunning, her folks burning her baby pics, etc. What a self righteous jerk you are. Get offline & go sit in your (watch)tower tm.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    4. Breaking the law
      This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You may post a small amount of third party material, but please help us to avoid breaching copyright by naming its author and publication. We are unable to investigate all third party material, so where possible, please provide a link instead.
    5. Spamming
      Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.
    6. Advertising
      You can mention relevant, non-commercial websites as long as they support your comment.
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
      Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
    8. Posting in a language other than English.
    9. Invading people's privacy
      Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.
    10. Posting an off-topic comment.

Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at own discretion and without notice, which we consider to be unacceptable. If you repeatedly break these rules, you may be prevented from posting.

• Valis
    Valis

There will be no regrets when the worms come...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

ARGH

And Valis someday worms will eat YOUR dead body!

I mean, how is this something to joke about? I NEVER got the whole making fun of the dead JW's thing. I find coffins with dead bodies posted here on the forum and laughing about it SICK, laughing about corpses death and dying SICKER. This thread is utterly childish, repulsive, and cold hearted.

Seriously, do you realize how WARPED and hypocritical you all are being? Rejoicing over the dead are we? Reminds me of pioneers getting giddy about all the death at Armegeddon. Some of you will never change. Turns my stomach, downright shameful.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."I find coffins with dead bodies posted here on the forum and laughing about it SICK"...

of course you do, you poor delicate sweety. You are too pure and loving to exist in this cruel harsh world arent you?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I'll try this again since some seemed to either miss it or disregard it.

Hatred is a foul festering infection that eats away at the soul.

As long as we hold on to the hate, they still have a hold on us.

Thank you amac and Moe for other voices of balance and human compassion. Uzzah
  • Valis
    Valis

Moe, yes and I will return to the earth..not live the delusion that I am annointed thereby going to heaven.. and let that very fact change the course of so many other's lives in such a negative way. I regret the death, but he deserves no respect from us. I regret the death of the average Iraqi soldier much more than a long time tool of a hateful organization. If you can separate the human from their inhumanity then I applaud you...many though cannot and are entitled to deal with his death in the way that helps them the most. Do you suppose if you had called up old Milty and said "I'm an XJW and my children and I are starving and I have no job...can you help? " His answer most assuredly would have been "Go back to the Kingdom Hall" or some such blather...try calling up Bethel and speaking to the rest of them...ask them the same thing and see where that gets you...lots of compassion there...

Sincerely

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have returned to the thread today in the hope that someone may have posted some copy of official corroboration. We would look a bit silly if it turned out not to be true. Nothing yet on the official site.

Uzzah, unlike your biblical namesake you have shown exceedingly good judgement and balance .

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Valis:

So you are saying since they are void of human compassion it is okay for former witnesses to be the same way?

It is easy to be compassionate to those who are compassionate and to love those who are loving. It isn't so easy to respect those that don't respect others, or to show compassion to those filled with hate, yet that doesn't mean we shouldn't try, does it?

• Scully
    Scully

Thank you, Moe, amac and Uzzah for your compassionate, balanced voices.

I can understand everyone's venting.... but it's reminding me of the Muslim fanatics dancing on the rooftops when the WTC collapsed on 9-11.

Being of German descent, I'm also finding the references to Hitler and Nazis very offensive. Are you going to lump me - and every other person on the board who happens to have a German name or ancestry - into that category?? When I die, am I going to be just "another German"?? a Nazi?? just like Hitler??

I think it's time to lock this thread. Everyone, go out and chop some wood... get laid.... whatever it takes.... to diffuse some of the negativity and hatred.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit