Milton Henchel is dead

by beroea 99 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    guess they won't be singing "knock knock knocking on Heaven's door"

El kabong, rather they'll be singing Masters of War. His Bobness hits the spot again as usual! Pope

How much do I know
    To talk out of turn
    You might say that I'm young
    You might say I'm unlearned
    But there's one thing I know
    Though I'm younger than you
    Even Jesus would never
    Forgive what you do

Let me ask you one question
    Is your money that good
    Will it buy you forgiveness
    Do you think that it could
    I think you will find
    When your death takes its toll
    All the money you made
    Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die
    And your death'll come soon
    I will follow your casket
    In the pale afternoon
    And I'll watch while you're lowered
    Down to your deathbed
    And I'll stand o'er your grave
    'Til I'm sure that you're dead

• nowisee
    nowisee

i knew him too. met him as a child and as an adult. he seemed warm and friendly.

the death rate is one per person. no one escapes. we all will one day be there.

i feel sad that there is so much bitterness expressed, yet i know that the bitterness is just the flip-side of pain. i feel so much sadness for all the pain.

his death doesn't affect me really, one way or the other.

i wish all could be in that space of not being affected by this death. that would be the sign that true healing had taken place.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I do not delight in the death of anyone. It is sad to think that this person was living in a self made fantasy. He not only lived in this make believe world but insisted that everyone else buy into that world as well. What a waste! The fact that he was reported to be a sweet, kind, gentle man makes his crimes against humanity even more insidious. He has received his reward in full! Maverick

• LDH
    LDH

To quote my man George Jefferson,

"Let the door knob hit 'cha

where the Good Lord Split 'cha!"

Can't ya just see the rest of 'ems heads a-spinning?

"Well, there goes another German. That leaves a slot open for another Politically Correct Appointee. Let's see, we already have one Darkey (Samuel Herd.) We can't have too many black jellybeans. Let's go with an Eye-talian! Which Eye-talian has sold the most books? Joe Scaglione, the nomination goes to YOU! Welcome aboard."

And so it goes.

Lisa

Why not a Woman? Jesus revealed himself 1st to a woman after his resurrection Class

• Farkel
    Farkel

I merely said I won't mourn the dying of Milton G. Henschel. That is my right.

I WILL say he was part of a system which ruined countless lives and countless families. For his participation in that, I spit on his grave and spit on his life and if his corpse was before me, I would spit on that, too.

Perhaps HE was a "victim of victims" as Ray Franz has said. Fine and dandy. That explains his own worthless life. That does NOT explain the fact that HE and his cohorts destroyed so many thousands of other lives, and even were personally responsible for the deaths of other thousands due to their idiotic views on medicine.

I take it back. I would not personally spit on Milty's face in his grave. I would PISS on his face.

Scumbag. Rot in the hell you created for so many others, Uncle Milty.

Farkel
    Venting Class

• gumby
    gumby
    I would not personally spit on Milty's face in his grave. I would PISS on his face.

Now there is some anger folks!................................................I'd do the same thing except I'd grunt out a little poo poo to go with the pee pee.

He was a sick bastard who KNEW he was in the wrong about many many things.......just like his chickenshit buddies who will be following him soon.

Gumby

(Picture slowly fades of Farkel and Gumby standing over uncle miltons grave going pee pee and poo poo on him )......now theres a nice pic to put over your mantle!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

He was a man who believed in keeping on the same path, even if that path was wrong. He was very dedicated and loyal, but for the wrong cause. He had given so much of his life for so many years, that turning back was never in the picture, and changing was never an option. Who of us really knew his heart?

I have sympathy and empathy for those grieving. Perhaps he has also found peace.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Hatred is a foul festering infection that eats away at the soul.

I understand the anger directed at a member of the GB but many are mindreading about what he "knew".

I pity the man and the wasted life he has spent. He was a kind hearted man. I do admire his devotion to something he believed in albeit misguided.

As long as we hold to the hate, they still have a hold on us. May he rest in peace.

• gumby
    gumby

He was a man who believed in keeping on the same path, even if that path was wrong

Do you mean.......even though he knew he was wrong? There is no possible way he did not know he was living a lie that he promoted with his cronies.

He was a chickenshit......just like I said.

Ray F. had no trouble in knowing what a lie was and neither did Milton. Ray is the only one who had the balls to speak up for what was true.

Rest in piece my arse!

Gumby

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

In honour of Brother Milton Henchel, I will be pouring a bottle of fine Scotch Whiskey over his grave.......................

after it passes through my kidneys !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit