W5 Investigation

by Christian Gutierrez 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Christian, I am so proud of you and your wife. Keep up the good fight. I hope that the JDubs will feel the backlash due to the information that is coming out both at the doors they knock on and at their silent witnessing cart stations. It may get so uncomfortable for the Witlesses that the Borg will need to invent a new way for them to count hours.

I love your YouTube videos. Keep rocking.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Hi jwabuse, yes they did a great job! They spent so much money and resources into this investigation. They are a 5 star show 👍

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Big hugs right back at ya AverageJoe!

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Thank you so much Christian and Katja for the excellent/phenomenal job you both did in this expose' of WT. The strides which you both have made re: your activism against this crazy/hateful cult has really been an encouragement to myself and others whom are making inroads to get away from this corporation disguised as a religion. Continue to keep on keepin' on!

• cofty
    cofty

Brilliant job Christian and Katja!

I watched it online in the UK and was really impressed by the quality of the programme. Well done to all involved.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

So you are saying that active JWs seen this and are now responding to you? I would think that most JWs don’t watch the news or would immediately turn off the show?

• Not_Culty
    Not_Culty

Great work Christian and Katja !!

Your efforts resulted in 1 million views just in Canada !!

How many millennia would you have to Pioneer to reach that many ?

So far in your young lives as EXJWs you have benefited fellow humans more

than many many lifetimes as a JW.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Hi Christian and Katja,

You were both so brave. We wànted to reach into the screen and hug you. It was a brilliant programme, so well done. We watched it online here in the UK and I then sent it to a sister I know (she's very strong in the truth) and she watched it too.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Thanks for sharing. Nicely done.

http://ctv.news/Kp6osNI

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for having the courage to share your stories. This may even impact your previous JW friends and acquaintances, who now know more of the facts behind you leaving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit