W5 Investigation

by Christian Gutierrez 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Hey guys! I just want you guys to know that today is a really great day. There are so many Jehovah's witnesses that saw this documentary and were disgusted by Watchtowers policy. Today we woke up to so many who were either angry at the watchtower or having doubts. Plus there were so many messages from never been JW's who want to do something about this. I am directing them here to this forum for support and information. You all have a great day! 😁

• Sandino
    Sandino

Hey Christian, I'm PIMO and was able to watch this Monday morning. Needless to say, it made my Monday a whole lot better! Well done to you and your wife. I too hope my loved ones still PIMI, will be hit with questions at the door. Death by a thousand cuts.

• Moster
    Moster

Hi Christian. Was able to watch last night. Thanks to both you and your wife for your bravery in coming forward and seeing this thing through. We have all got your back. Hope the program helps many to wake up. Stay strong and thanks again!!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great news Christian. We are soooo happy that so many JW's saw this documentary. Karma is coming for WT and I hope we are around long enough to see the repercussions of the abuse (child abuse, emotional abuse and even physical abuse). It is time WT answers for the disgusting practices that it encourages its members to join in.

We watch your YouTube videos all the time. We enjoy how brave that you and Katja have been. Thank you for all that you do!! Hugs to you both!!!

• jwabuse.com
    jwabuse.com

You guys did an awesome job, and W5 told the story accurately. There are a lot of us out here that are really proud of the bravery of you and your wife and the others who came forward to participate.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Thanks for your contribution in bringing this to light and for sharing your stories. Love and hugs for you both.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Hi Sandino, the great thing is over a million people watched it. So many have been informed about this cult with many saying that they will either slam the door whwn JW's knock their door or address the abuse issues with them. I hope your family wakes up too!

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Thanks a lot Moster, your support fuels us to keep going forward with our activism. There are big things coming soon! 😉

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Hi Toesup, thanks for watching! We are still getting so many messages pouring in. Please support them if you see them come to this forum 😊

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Death by a thousand cuts.

Ahh...WT's death by a thousand cuts...can't come soon enough!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit