FreeFallin

wannabefree

Thank you so much for putting up the link. What a program

Kat

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    sirlibz

stupid videos

Would you care to elaborate your comment and explain yourself ? Why you feel this way ?

I would love to hear it .

smiddy

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Great work Christian and Katja. Your videos are always well presented. Hats off to the entire W5 crew.

I have been watching W5 for decades it’s a high quality show indeed.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That was an excellent expose' and hopefully it was seen by many.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My daughter saw it before I did and highly recommended it. Mind you, she does live in Canada, so I s'pose that's why. The vid I saw had the bloke saying 'we'll be back' and then it ended. I haven't searched to see if I missed a bit.

I liked the 'crime scene' feel of the show.

Good to see some fellow FB friends on there.

I hope this will help bring the Governing body into even further disrepute.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I wonder how many different countries have had access to this video with a potential to how many people may have viewed it ?

I`m in Australia.and I viewed it

• freddo
    freddo

I'm in the UK and I viewed it on youtube. (I'm PIMO) Also another largely PIMO friend in my cong viewed it.

It was excellent. Well done!

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

smiddy3 - In Cape Town, South Africa ...Viewed it, placed it on my FB and Twitter and shared it globally - had many responses from folk who viewed and watched it [all non-JW but many with dub family etc ]. Their responses were of shock and disbelief.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Wonderful work C & K. The time-bomb under the WTBTS is ticking louder with each passing day.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

I'm starting to get responses on facebook now too off people watching it on YouTube and they're all disgusted. I'm telling them to share the video

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit