W5 Investigation

by Christian Gutierrez 67 Replies latest jw friends

• SAHS
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Just finished watching it now. Really good job by everyone involved. Im so proud of you all.

• Boredposter
    Boredposter

I just finished watching this. Awesome job by all involved. The infamous 60 minutes special from the 90's in the United States was good but this was way better. I love how there does seem to now be a dialogue between the governing body and activists (albeit not face to face but they are watching and responding). I wonder who it was that posted on Facebook a video of the protesters? Was this just some young bethelite or what?

• James Jack
    James Jack

Thanks SAHS!!!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Christian and Katja-my heart breaks for what you both suffered as children. Shame on your parents for not believing you and putting you through the additional rape of being dragged before those elders and calling you a liar, Katja. My blood is boiling. Thank you both for your bravery in sharing your story and I hope that you have a long and happy life.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    MacHislopp so good to see you here. I just read about you in your past postings.

A hero in the ex jw community for sure!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    SAHS - "...that would be 'persecution', don’t you know..."

Yes, having to "pay back Caesar's things to Caesar"...

...truly oppressive. :smirk:

• clarity
    clarity

So proud of you both, your participation with the fantastic W5 Documentary was so spot on, thank you for putting yourselves out there.

Also the documentaries that you have done since, are awesome!

I have thought how young you both are but omg the way you two work together is just so sophisticated. Your composure & timing are excellent.

Love to say hello when you are in Vancouver sometime.

best wishes from Clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit