A call from family - Armageddon this month!

by kaik 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kaik
    kaik

My sister is diametrically opposite of me. She will jumped into field service, will not skip any meeting and book study and became almost new born christian, extremely pious and strict to kids. She will throw away anything that she considers demonic. The expectation are high, but once the disappointment settle in because she wants "A" to arrive right now, apathy will settle in. Her visits to KH will be irregular and she will stop doing field service. This will last for year or so until next personal crisis (marriage, job, money, kids), and instead solving them, she flocks back to KH where she see explanation for her problem. She thinks that her problems were cause not being regular JW. And cycles repeats.

I think she went to mountains because she was in field service through October and I bet kids were getting agitated. I called her twice and she did not want to talk because she was preaching with elderette. Since it was October 31, and Armageddon nowhere on sight; kids restless and angry that they did not had any fun, she went out with them for the weekend. Her in-laws have cottage in Carpathian Mountains, so she could crash with kids there.

• Half banana
    Half banana

@Amelia Ashton, yes; It happened invisibly! How many more times can they successfully use this ploy?

I await the announcement that Armageddon and paradise did arrive back in 1975 when the governing body began to rule on Earth.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    well the month of October has passed and I think Kaik's sister should be eating a large slice of "humble pie" of course she wont she be probably saying the end will come next month, TBH I've heard some crap over the years regarding biblical prophecy but the Syrian refugee crisis is up there especially as the Russians became involved! just exactly what section in the bible shows this as a biblical prophecy?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

People will pull a rabbit out their asses in an effort to support their beliefs.

The JW religion is comprised of ignorance, corruption, fear inducing psychosis , irrational thought processes.

The core center of that corruption involves the intent to incite attention the literature the WTS published and pushed to distribute.

• tiki
    tiki
    Don't they believe what Jesus said about no one knowing the day and the hour...not even he was privy to that info......
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Sometimes I think that the JWs who are super anxious for the Big A to come tomorrow are that way because they're so goddamned tired of waiting for it.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

So the OP was posted a month ago... and STILL Armageddon has not arrived. Over 100 years and they're still swallowing this clap trap.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    As they say in baseball, "wait 'til next year!"
  • Clambake
    Clambake

The idea of Russian involvement in the middle east ( Mog and Magog )and Armageddon is a total evangelical made in America idea and totally doesn’t fit with any of the WTS so called bible based chronology. It seems odd they witnesses would pay any attention to it.

Make you tell them this and if you feel so strongly about it maybe it is time to leave the WTS. Flee Flee false religion.

• Clambake
    Clambake

I find it odd how the WTS can claim to be a channel to god and give you a chronology of how the end times are going to play out while scaring the crap out of members at the same time with no evidence of what they are claiming coming true.

I don’t see the U.N making all religion illegal.

I don’t see a group of nations roughly from Central Asia to North Africa united in its destruction of the WTS.

If what you say is going to happen isn’t coming true, why does anyone care?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit