A call from family - Armageddon this month!

by kaik 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kaik
    kaik

I very seldom receive a call from my JW siblings, I mean seldom. I can count them on my hand in past 10 years. While we talk about mom a lot and I am in touch with her, I was very surprised when I received this call. My initial reaction was that something bad happened to my mom. She is scheduled for surgery in this week or so. So my sweat just poured. However, this call was not about mom or my nieces or nephews, but about Armageddon starting this month!

Anyway, I answer the call and my sibling told me that elder and his wife stopped by (I know them both since 1980's and they are just couple years older than me); was told that they must increasing a preaching activity as the END is eminent. The refugees are sign of the end, and Russian involvement in Syria is fulfillment of Biblical prophecies. For next 20 minutes I was subjected of various bible verses reading on fulfillment of big "A" in 101 year since Jesus started rule.

After all these preaching non-sense, I was asked if I am not afraid to be destroyed in next couple days! My answer was if I made it so far that long, I am really not afraid nor care much about it. So, I was interrupted, with question "You are really not interested in returning to Jah, WT, KH? I answered if they will continue worshiping WT after October 31? This pretty much ended the call.

So, I contacted my mom, and she told me that all KH speeches and publications are weaker, and dumber as years go by. And she started joking if big "A" will start during the surgery or afterwards. My niece told me that my JW cousins are vehemently insisting that the END is here. My niece lives 300KM apart from her mom, so she goes to KH, which indicates me that this is a new light. Does anyone encountered recently similar activity around the world?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I texted my wife about all the changes and all she did was respond with the company line that their sending out more pioneers. Their just crazy all of them.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

That's hilarious. They are sending out more pioneers because they can't afford to pay for their living expenses at Bethel, it's really just a big layoff. If course if they can sell it to the rank and file as a strategic move die to the Armageddon being close, so much the better.

You should have made a wager with your siblings that Armageddon wasn't coming by October 31st. If it doesn't come, he owes you $200, if it does come, you leave him $200 in your will.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    You should audio record those conversations and play them back to your mother one year from now.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    yes yes it`s true they are sending out more regular pioneers that is because they are changing the status of the special pioneers so they no longer have to pay them an allowance, then they get to keep more of the contributions for themselves. You can bet your bottom dollar that the babble crap society hasn't told them that. OMG this makes me feel so mad, is there anything that comes from the WTBTS that isn't tainted with falsehood. They lie all the time by omission, deliberately withholding information from the congregations when they have a bloody right to know. It`s cause half the JDub`s would walk out if they actually knew the facts. The Bastards!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You could always say that you have a better chance of surviving the Big A than lying WTBTS lawyers. After all, Jeehoober is a just God! That would shut them up too.

DD

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    no its not the end because they have just told lots of special pioneers that they cant spend as many hours telling people about jesus because they will have to go to work.If i was one of the GB and i thought it was the end time i would tell ALL jws not to go into to work and start telling people about the JW and the GB WOULD PAY THEIR WAGES
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

They harrassed you for 20 minutes on an international phone call? That must've been some mighty expensive witnessing!

Glad to hear your mom is getting her surgery. I know that you were worried that your siblings would talk her out of it.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    If any of your jw family have a paid job ask your branch office if they can pay their wages for the week so that they can go on the door to door for 60 hours a week telling people,What use will money be to the branch office in a few weeks :-)
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Warning Warning...Alarmageddon is a-coming.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit