Is the tide turning against covid vaccines?

by slimboyfat 173 Replies latest social current

• LV101
    LV101

CV19 Vax Destroys Hearts & Brains of Billions of People -- Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

SOURCE: https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-vax-destroys-hearts--brains-of-billions--of-people-dr-sucharit-bhakdi/

He's referencing autopsies demanded by families - very interesting/found no proof initially but highly credible German scientist (also now "pensioned"/punished by his country) -- worth listening to. Many scientists around world calling this genocide.

I'll try to find link - hospital ICU units full of "vaccinated" individuals although not reported. Children being infected by vaccinated parents (shedding) and some states' hospitals overwhelmed.

• LV101
    LV101

Twitter - interesting thread under Texas Kate "Until Proven Otherwise." - @DrAseemMalhotra

Another -- Vaccine Narrative Collapses as Harvard Study Shows Jab More Dangerous than COVID: https://www.theflstandard.com/vaccine-narrative-collapses-as-harvard-study-shows-jab-more-dangerous-than-covid/; not sure this link works: @childcovidvaccineinjuriesuk -- re Prions Disease proof HIV (Glycoprotein 120) was inserted into spike protein

Now CDC has 2 boosters in one jab - not sure approved yet but most likely. Per jabs already taken -- Dr. Tenpenny reports they've found a way to slow kill people w/these jabs so most don't connect the dots. She's been spot on thus far, unfortunately.

Former Pfizer VP Mike Yeadon "toxic by design" - they're weapons to reduce global population.

https://www.vaccinedeaths.com/2022-01-10-toxic-pfizer-covid-vaccines-weapons-designed-depopulation.html

Unimaginable horror - better not to have time to read any of this after - 3 yrs. of the night mare.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Earnest, as you say, the possibility exists. They do emphasize that the risk is not increased by those that have recovered from Covid infection, meaning they can still contract myo/pericarditis, but within nomal parameters. If the myo/pericarditis is caused by the spike protein, it is part of the virus and manufactured by the body after the vaxx. Then both would have the potential to cause myo/pericarditis. Here's dr. Peter Mcollough, an authority on the subject. Interestingly, they want to take his medical license away for speaking the truth.

https://twitter.com/Jennifer_Arcuri/status/1588932544787263488?s=20&t=RBQoHTvdhuwNP4Bhq9mePQ

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Study from Israel shows covid virus doesn’t cause long term heart problems, and yet heart problems overall are on the rise. Is the overall increase in heart problems being caused by the vaccines?

https://youtu.be/RMMA9bwDklQ

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I'm done with all vacinations including flu or any others. I wish that I had not taken the Pfizer vaccine. There are enough athletic people and others dropping dead from heart attacks, there is a drastic increase in miscarriages and lots of other problems which are being censured so that the general public is not getting the information.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Slimboyfat, the heart conditions and excess deaths are caused by the "vaccines" until proved otherwise.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

The vaccine is a death shot. Its slow motion suicide. Covid and the vaccine is a plandemic fir a fact. This lab made gain of function mRNA gene therapy pushed by the governing body make them blood guilty! I was disfellowshipped during covid and i thank God for that because it opened my eyes to the truth about the “truth”. Its all in my dissociation letter.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

If the mainstream is slowly admitting they were wrong to push these shots and doing a big U turn then how will the GB possibly explain their stance?

Can they now admit they were wrong to keep giving this direction and doubling down on it even when so many didn’t agree but followed direction as they were told to

we were told to follow direction even if we don’t agree

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think the best we are ever going to get from the media is some watered down admissions that there were more side effects from the injections than originally anticipated, all sugar coated with the caveat that “nobody could have known this at the time”, and pious statements: “it was the right thing to squash doubts in the middle of a pandemic”. The mainstream can literally never be wrong, because even when they turn out to be wrong they still act as if they were in some sense “in the right to be wrong”, and you were “in the wrong to be right”.

Plus the total lies about what was actually said in the past. I don’t know how many times we were told that only conspiracy theorists, freaks and racists would even dare suggest it was a lab leak. Now we are breezily told that was “always a possibility” and “no biggie”.

For crying out loud, a top Pfizer employee was caught on camera saying they were doing sketchy dangerous stuff and disguising it and making lots of money. The media didn’t even cover it!

What chance have we got of ever getting the truth out of the mainstream media? It’s not going to happen. I think the GB are probably pretty safe because they are protected by interests far bigger and more powerful than they are in maintaining the mainstream narrative.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Many in the media --and some in academia-- also bought in 101% on the mask/vax side of the issue. News and information will get out over time, but it will be an effort because people will feel as if their backs are against the wall and they will fight to protect the narrative. It has been disappointing to see, not the bias in the media (this isn't a new thing) but the extent to which people and departments with a serious duty to the public have become compromised. Politics has seeped deeply into every facet of our society, and it has made a mess of things that we will be digging out of for a long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit