I just found out that my youngest brother committed suicide

by SnakesInTheTower 113 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Rich, so sad to hear this news. I think it speaks so well of this group to see the expressions of sympathy that you've already received in just 9 hours. I'm sure you will hear nothing from all your former JW (conditional) friends.

There is no understanding that can come from such a thing. Only acceptance at some point. So much of life yet to live. Like Solomon and the House of Mourning, we should all take note and realize that our life is precious and make the best of the years we have left.

Doc

• steve2
    steve2

So sorry to hear of the tragic loss Rich. Hope you have love and support at present time.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Please accept my sincere condolences.

Angus

• Taylor
    Taylor
    I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

So very sorry to hear this news.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. What painful news.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Rich, I'm sorry for your loss ... that's devastating.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, Rich.

Unfortunately, I don't feel particularly adequate as I type this, but you do have people here at JWN that care about you and can offer you comfort, in addition to help from members of your family and friends.

Thinking of you at this difficult time

LUHE

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

May I add my words of support to you and family at this tragic time....

I am really sorry for your loss, and have no words that will make it right . just my condolences..

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2
    Sorry for your loss. We all handle loss in different ways. For me it takes time for the reality to set in before I give into the emotion. There is no right or wrong way to grieve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit