I just found out that my youngest brother committed suicide

by SnakesInTheTower 113 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Oh Universe, I am SO sorry for your loss. There is NO good way to receive this kind of news. Please know there are people here who feel your pain even though yours is unique.

Right now you are in shock and you may not remember what we (on the board) have said. When you are ready I (and many others) would be glad to talk to you privately.

WE would be glad to be your support group.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

So sorry for your loss.

You came here because you know we will understand and support you. It was probably instinct or your sub-conscious took over as you are in too much pain to think straight right now. Many of us on this site have lost some-one close through suicide and the range of emotions and pain you will go through will be the same those here also experienced. We are here for you. (((hugs)))

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

What a shock you've had today and it's perfectly natural that you'd post this sad occurrence here where we talk about everything and are here if for no other reason, but to be a sounding board to anyone who needs a listening ear.

Only too happy to help you put one foot in front of the other as you come to terms with this loss.

- Pete.

• awake!watcher
    awake!watcher
    So very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it feels like to get that kind of news. Everyone on this board is here to support you.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Oh man I'm gutted for you.
  • prologos
    prologos
    very, very touched.
  • LouT8503
    LouT8503
    There is no 'correct' way to process this, it is a tragedy. I just hope support from somewhere, anywhere in some way helps. I am truly sorry, there are no words good enough for this.
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    I'm so so sorry, theres no right way to deal with such news, look after yourself and get as much support as possible. it happened in my husband's family and I know it is devastating to all. thinking of you and your family.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Rich that's terrible. You sound like you are in shock. Is there anyone you can talk to? Someone who will just let you get it all out, how you are feeling? What a terribly sad time for you and your family. 🌹
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Oh Rich, I am so sorry to hear your bad news. I feel so bad that someone, anyone is in so much turmoil and pain they think they should do themselves in.

He was so young. I am so sorry for your loss.

Hugs.

LoisLane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit