I just found out that my youngest brother committed suicide

by SnakesInTheTower 113 Replies latest jw friends

• hybridous
    hybridous
    So sorry to hear, Snakes.

I've lost a friend that way. One that was closer then my real brother. It was part of a life-changing year for me.

You honor us by sharing your burden of grief. I'm glad you have found people to share it with.

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

Wow snakes my heart goes out to you right now. Im so so so very sorry for this tragic situation your family is in right now. Know that we love you

I wish I could give you a hug right now.

Please hang strong!

• under the radar
    under the radar

So sorry to learn the of your loss, Rich. I've always enjoyed your posts.

I lost my own brother (only 15 months younger) a few months ago in a freak accident at his home. So silly, so totally avoidable, but so fatal. Life truly turns on a dime.

I know it sounds trite, but hang in there. He will never truly be gone as long as you call him to mind and remember the good times and what you meant to each other.

My best to you and yours.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hi Rich, you have had a tremendous shock to your system - probably the coping mechanism takes over for the time being, like auto pilot.

Much love to you,

Marina

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Wow. Speechless. So sorry!
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

I'm so sorry Rich. May you have inner peace as you and your family deal with these horrible news.

Those snakes will pay one way or another. They'll pay.

• Scully
    Scully

So sorry to hear this news, Rich.

I wish I knew what else to say. ***hugs***

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Awful news. I'm so sorry💔

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's one thing to loose a family member to natural causes...old age, health issues and the like. It's quite another thing to loose a loved one to suicide! We here feel your hurt SnakesInTheTower!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Sorry to hear about your loss.My condolences,Rich.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit