I just found out that my youngest brother committed suicide

by SnakesInTheTower 113 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    When my brother ended his life, he was DFd and I was under the full spell of the Borg. It took me years to process. I'm not sure there is a right or wrong way to grieve. I do know that the Borgs involvement makes it unique. Don't be afraid to talk to people and trust them within your circle. Also, there's nothing wrong with you not crying. I didn't for many months until it hit me one day.
  • carla
    carla
    I'm so sorry
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    My own Brother in law who was a stand up character for me at my Wedding. He ended it all with a rope! Ghastly is the only way I can describe it! Take care and cover and be fully aware that there are others that have been through it all and can commiserate with you!
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Terrible. So sorry.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    so sorry to hear this.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I am so sorry for this and for your brother.
  • chicken little
    chicken little
    Sorry to hear that this tragedy has struck your family, so many difficult emotions to deal with. I feel for you and his family.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Sorry to hear of this terrible news. It's been a tough year for lots of people. Wishing your family peace of mind.
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Josh and your whole family are in mine and my family's prayers. Very sorry for your loss.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Suicide, the loss of a family member, that you always picture as "just there" is a hard thing to process... things seem unreal. We want to figure out "why"? and "What if".... all that.... but 'we' cannot control everything that happens.... let yourself have comfort from friends, give yourself time.... So sorry, sending our love, cha ching & hubby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit