• freddo
    freddo
    Awful news. So sorry to hear this.
  • baltar447
    baltar447
    Damn, I'm very sorry to hear that.
  • neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Absolutely terrible news. I've always appreciated your contributions to the board, and as is this thread confirms, you have a lot of people here who feel the same.

Best of luck in these trying times.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Sorry for the loss of this young man. We process the loss of family in many different ways. I think of my sister who died at 44 every day.
  • Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I am so sorry to hear, Snakes.

We just have to carry on.....sometimes I also have such distructive thaughts.............my thoughts for you Snakes.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Snakes, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need to greive. The only thing in life that seems to be true is impermanence. One day you will have fond memories of your brother, smile and celebrate his life. If your relationship was difficult, you can find forgiveness.

In any event, sudden deaths of any kind are difficult. We don't always get the chance to say the things we would have liked to say. Sometimes the JW factor gets in the way of greiving, for example, when we are excluded from the funeral services. In that that case, you will find your own way to move forward. Trust the process. Learn kindness and forgiveness toward yourself and others. We all have our own struggle. Some of us have been where you are now, and we care.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi
    Rich, I am so sorry to hear about Josh. I would never have thought he would do this, but as we both know he had many problems in life from a young age. Distracted said he had a family member who took their own life and then left signs afterward that they were okay. We experienced that same thing with Ryan and hopefully you will with Josh, too. My heart goes out to you. If you need to talk or I can help in any way, I am still in the phone book. My deepest sympathy to your whole family.
  • betterdaze
    betterdaze

Sorry for your loss, Rich.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    I am so sorry Rich. I lost my dear nephew a year ago yesterday to suicide and my brother not too long before that. It is a pain that never goes away. At the height of my grief, I had a very good friend tell me "You will get through this, but you will never get over it". Her words have proved true. My kindest thoughts are with you at this terrible time.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Sorry to hear about your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit