I believe in Evolution and that God created life

by Crabby 154 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crabby
    Crabby

So much for Viv

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Crabby,

So kid it never occurred to your little intellect that we are already planning a move to another planet, and there are already people who have volunteered to make the move.

Except for some visionaries that have advocated for human colonization we're not planning anything. Those who are currently waiting for such a trip will be disappointed within their lifespan.

PS: Don't get so crabby.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    So kid it never occurred to your little intellect that we are already planning a move to another planet, and there are already people who have volunteered to make the move.

Right now some people are working very long term missions, but not colonization. That, however, has nothing do to with your nonsense.

I would stick around, but as an amateur astronomer, I am headed to high, dark ground to watch the Perseids. Astronomy, space exploration and physics are some of my favorite subjects, so, by the way, OF COURSE I know what is going on in those fields.

Also, you didn't bring my shrubbery.

So much for Viv

Seriously, what is wrong with you? You are a walking example of Viv's Law, but you also appear to have the reasoning and thinking skills of the Cheeto Candidate.

• Crabby
    Crabby

The Village Idiot says that no planning of a Mars mission is ongoing. Wrong boys.....

https://www.nasa.gov/content/j2m-getting-to-mars-sls-and-orion

Try again Son.

As for Viv, you have no clue kid, there is no Viv's law except in your mind which means you are delusional. Furthermore what you consider theological babble is clearly scientific and being done as we converse, but since JW's do not believe in science or even tomorrow, this can't be.

Over a thousand volunteers have passed the first cut for move to Mars when the time is right. http://www.space.com/24112-private-mars-colony-1058-martian-volunteers.html

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Crabby: there is no Viv's law

Huh

Think again

Vivian's Law

Sure as tooting there is a Viv's Law

• Crabby
    Crabby

So Viv is a convicted criminal who got to go to college because they had to enroll a cereal killer. Ok I stand corrected.

Does she know OJ? or Captain Crunch?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I dunno

Maybe

You would have to ask her...

Hey, Viv, have you killed any cereals lately? How about those bran flakes? Is your oatmeal still alive?

• sparky1
    sparky1

"So Viv is a convicted criminal who got to go to college because they had to enroll a cereal killer"- Crabby

LOL.....LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL.................................!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    The Village Idiot says that no planning of a Mars mission is ongoing. Wrong boys...

I am quite familiar with the Orion and SRS rockets. That's not "planning to colonize Mars". In fact, the first use case is a year long mission to go to an asteroid. Which, BTW, also isn't colonizing Mars. Eventually, at some point, they would like to go to Mars. Which also isn't "planning to colonize Mars.

Fail.

As for Viv, you have no clue kid, there is no Viv's law except in your mind which means you are delusional. Furthermore what you consider theological babble is clearly scientific and being done as we converse, but since JW's do not believe in science or even tomorrow, this can't be.

Of course there is. I can quote it... "anytime someone uses science in an effort to prove an incorporeal spirit creature, i.e., higher power, exists, did exist or took or takes action in the physical, material universe, you can be 100% certain that person doesn't know what any of those things means and lacks critical thinking skills".

You're demonstrating now, as well as a bit of a nasty personality.

But, since you consider what you said scientific, please explain how it is falsifiable. Go one, go ahead.

• Crabby
    Crabby

Look you people really have issues. Cereal killing is no joke, do you really want to deprive the next generation of kids from Snap, Crackle and Pop, or Captain Crunch?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit