JW story about the day after...

by Mike K. 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I can't help but feel kind of sad for them. They have so much hope, but they will never see this happen. They are in a real dream world....I pity them.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

There was a long "story" about the armageddon aftermath floating around the web about 1 year ago.

It was pretty graphic. It was the story of a man, and how he had to bury all the dead bodies; how awful it was. He told about being assigned work and how elders started taking over immediately.

Then he questions the governing party and in the end, they kill him....the story used lots of buzz words that would indicate the writer was a ex-jw.

Anyone remember that? Or have a copy?

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I read this before and was sick then !

what makes it worse is the comments that people wrote up on it "Wonderfull" etc.........paaah is all I can say!

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I read this before and was sick then !

what makes it worse is the comments that people wrote up on it "Wonderfull" etc.........paaah is all I can say!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I read it before bed & I laughed so much--I used to believe all that stuff- Cor blimey!!!!I must have been looney!

• greven
    greven

And they even dare calling this vile, loathsome message 'The Good News'!

Greven

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

ROFL at DantheMan. First it was breakfast, then it was lunch, sure hope u kept your dinner down !

• berylblue
    berylblue

We had gone to neighboring houses to find stuff to burn in our fire. It seemed funny going up to those vacant houses. We didn't knock. We would just open the door and say "Oh, 'I'm not interested', You say? You have your own religion? Too bad, too bad, you great city, for in one hour your judgement came." We even brought back a couple of signs for the fire. One said, "No peddlers or agents". And one said "Beware of dog." We laughed long and hard as we piched them into the fire.

What is it Jehovah said? "I take no delight in the death of anyone unrighteous?"

Heartless swine.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks for resurrecting () the thread Rosemarie.

We laughed long and hard as we piched them into the fire.

The pathology needed to make this statement is frightening. I wonder if they were laughing when they stepped over the dead and broken bodies.

To quote Metatron, "What the hell was I thinking?"

• cat1759
    cat1759

Well as it has been a long time since I have been here I missed all the hoopla. Well I am glad to have had a chance to read this as it is enlightening.

Never thought of the day after. Making it to that day was the important part. The "Prize"

Prize of what?

Already missing the toilet paper. The poison ivy leaves don't work as well.

Cathy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit