What Would A Jehovah's Witness Romance Novel Be Like?

by minimus 162 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

minimum,

There is no loyalty to the relationship or the marriage commitment. The only loyalty there is.... is to the organization...period. Abusive....

Short story.

ESTEE

• minimus
    minimus

From minimum to pestee, hmmm, I see.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Wednesday rolled around quickly and morning service was underway. Hilary waited impatiently for “him” to arrive, hoping he’d get there in time for service and maybe might even buy her coffee, which was a sure sign he liked her. Doors opened and closed at the Kingdom Hall and Hilary peeked and after all the old ladies and retirees walked in, there he was at the door, book bag in hand, and a smile as big as the biceps under his shirt (oops lustful thoughts…stop it Hilary…it could lead to fornication and disfellowshipping.) David sat right behind Hilary and managed a quick wave. The conductor was doing the morning text but Hilary only heard blah blah blah… After the conductor finally finished, Hilary met David at the Kingdom Hall foyer and said, “Are we ready for service?” David replied, “I’m ready for you, I mean service…” Hilary kind of looked perplexed at such a response. Did he want me, did he want me in service, or did he just want service? Hilary quickly forgot the exchange, and got in the car group for service. Hilary and David managed to sit next to each other, but with bucket seats and other people in the car, nothing lascivious could happen. As the car group made it’s way to the neighborhood, Hilary and David dazed at each other before one pioneer sister spoke up and broke up the mesmerizing session. “So David, please tell us about yourself.” David stammered a response of how all his family was in the truth; he was the eldest of 3 boys and had recently moved to the area. So as pioneer sister was satisfied, another sister started to give him the third degree. “David, we hope you enjoy it here in the area, what have you seen so far?” David knew that the answer of “Hilary and that’s about it” would go over like a Christmas party at the Kingdom Hall, so he managed a response of “not much” and once the third degree was over, he managed to look at Hilary and slightly wink at her before the car group came to the neighborhood. As she approached the first door “He likes me, he really likes me, a wink at me, a sure sign I know it is…never mind buying me coffee, I know he really likes me!”

• Soledad
    Soledad

bttt-anxiously waiting for more!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hurry up! I cant wait for the next episode. Sounds just like me.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Okay, I'm hooked to this story....can't wait for the next session....

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Ok - I had totally forgotten about my story I started some months back. Let me get my brain going again (potentially dangerous - lol) and I'll tell more!

• minimus
    minimus

Tres, put something JUICY in it, willya?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Hilary and David worked out in service whenever possible. Their ensemble laughs, smiles, they were in their own world, oblivious to everything. Everyone else in the car group was pointing out which mansion they would live in after Armageddon.

David wanted to get to know Hilary without all the stares of every pioneer and retired elder around them. One day after service, David took Hilary by the hand and directed her over to his car in the parking lot at the Kingdom Hall. Hilary leaned against the outside of his car as he held her hand gently. He brushed her hair out of her face and she smiled and dazed into his eyes. Those butterflies in her stomach were soaring about and Hilary looked down at David’s hands as he was stroking her hand and noticed… “Oh my God, he’s got a huge lump in his pants…I did that to him….I knew it, and he hasn’t even kissed me yet…” Before she could think any more scenarios of where he might first plant his lips on her he grabbed her close up to him and kissed Hilary on her lips. “Hilary, I’ve been wanting to do that since I saw you at the convention. Hilary dropped her book bag on to the ground and put both hands around David. Another long romantic kiss happened and David said, “When am I going to get to know you…” Hilary answered… “From now on…”

• happyout
    happyout

Kissing in the KH parking lot??? Trouble is a'brewin' for sure.

Tres, I'm so happy you started up again, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Happyout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit