What Would A Jehovah's Witness Romance Novel Be Like?

by minimus 162 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Hilary was 19 and oh so looking forward to the upcoming District Convention. She really didn't pay much attention to the convention theme, which her elder father reminded her was "Put Jehovah First in these Last Days." Hilary had pioneered the passed year since her parents wouldn't let her go to college, unless she wanted to move out and pay for her entire tuition. Always obedient, Hilary secretly hoped to wander the convention halls looking at all the young men looking at her. She couldn't meet any guys making sandwiches anymore, as that provision from Jehovah had been axed.

Hilary and her family arrived early at the convention and found some really good seats near the stage. That way she could hear the timely message the Faithful and Discreet Slave had so lovingly provided. Hilary, dressed to the nines for the occasion, looked around for her giggling girlfriends and spotted a group of young men seated near her family. She eyed them and decided it was time to "round the halls", looking for the fellow who one day would marry her...

• blackout
    blackout

LOL Tres happy That is exactly how it was, I remember it perfectly, we should start a serial add on story on this board, it might be fun to see the twist and turns of everyones experience and imagination. Someone want to start it? Or should we use Hilary's story on a new thread?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Hilary was still a bubbly teenager, as she rounded the halls her smile burst everywhere. Perhaps her smile came from being away from her hovering parents, who told her dating was exclusively for marriage. No casual dating, that was forbidden. The past year, some nice boy she had known since childhood had asked her out for out for a Coke a couple of times, but that was Hilary's dating dossier. Hilary couldn't be too bubbly, as the men with the signs saying loving things like "go to your seat", "no loitering", or "please be quiet" were there. We must be odedient to those messages and those who carry them, wouldn't Jehovah want us to do that? Slowly she made her way through the crowds, stopping in the restroom for a peak at her appearance, but unable to look as the mirrors were covered up by thick white paper. It was hot and stuffy in the restroom anyway, and the only thing going on in there was the occasional frustrated mother beating the crap out of her toddler for not being able to sit still for hours on end. That child would learn, this is Jah's will, better to beat the your kid than him to be destroyed in the day of Jah's anger!

Hilary settled on her reflection in a nearby picture window and found her friends. Piles of girls were lined up near the entrance of the convention center, gabbing and looking and trying to get a peak at all the young men who were wandering the halls for the same exact reason. She hadn't seen most of these girls since last summer, and one girl proudly showed off her engagement rock shining from her hand. "He's a ministerial servant, his Dad's an elder, and his Mom full time pioneers", her newly engaged friend said as she gushed about her new man. "He has his own cleaning business." Her friend had tons of stuff to do, planning the perfect Kingdom Hall wedding. It was set for the fall and she said everyone will be invited. Hilary bit her lip and tried not to look unhappy for her friend, but deep down she felt "why isn't that me?" Shouldn't I have a rock on my hand and preparing for my special day? Hilary managed a smile as her friend departed when her fiance came to get her. "Come on" he said in a grumpy voice..."Why do you hang out with those girls anyway, you're mine now, why don't you just grow up?" Hilary was sort of dumbfounded when she heard her friend's fellow speak to her that way. She hoped the man she married wouldn't treat her like that.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Hilary attempted to get around the convention center again, but the music started playing and the men with signs were in action again. She knew she had to get back to her seat. The breaks weren't as long now, as the food wasn't being sold and most people brought their own food anyway. As she got back into her chair, her father scolded her mom for being too loud. "The music's starting, you need to be ready!" Hilary thought she had seen a rerun from her previous incident. Were all JW men that way, surely not she thought. There had to be a fellow that wouldn't publicly humiliate his wife this way. As Hilary sat down, there was that cutie, seated near her, smiling at her like there was no tomorrow. She turned back and smiled and quickly turned back. She didn't want her father to see her flirting during a convention session. And she didn't want her father to reprove her. She knew her father would rake any potential suitor over the coals. "No boy's good enough for my daughter!", he often said to other members of the congregation. He scared the Coke guy off a while back, even though their Coke date was in service. "Are you ready to take care of my daughter, do you have the spiritual strength to be her head and the financial means to care for my daughter?" That was it, he split like a banana. Hilary was terribly disappointed, but dating was for marriage only, and he obviously wasn't interested in marriage.

Hilary wanted to eye that fellow again. He was tall, had brown wavy hair and was cute enough to be in a boy band. Why at 19, was she still being treated like a child? She was an adult, but obviously couldn't make her all of her own decisions, as mom and dad were footing most of the bills. She had a part-time job cleaning houses, but she that was just spending money. Her parents paid for everything, including her car payment. Surely she couldn't disappoint them by showing any rebellious spirit. Her parents shined when she made the decision to pioneer right after her high school graduation. Her grades were excellent, and she turned down a scholarship after hearing a talk at a circuit assembly. The elder giving the talk said "Why put your trust and time into this wicked system of things, when Jehovah will bring all of this Satan inspired world to an end." Pioneering in these last days was the best way to spend her time. If she wanted to broaden her knowledge, she could always read the Awake. My goodness, that's as good as a college education. Hilary and her mother pioneered together, and shared a close, loving relationship. Hilary's mom dreamed her daughter would find the right brother to take care of her daughter. Hilary's mom had married right out of high school and wanted the same wonderful things for her daughter. Pioneer school, Bible studies and taking care of a wonderful kind husband, that's what her Mom wanted for her daughter. Hilary's mom loved children, and Hilary couldn't understand why her parents didn't have more. Hilary's conception was an accident. The decision wasn't hers, but her father. "We can do more in Jehovah's service if we are whole-souled and without distractions."

As another district convention wound down, Hilary couldn't think of anything else but that guy. She saw him several times, and finally, after 3 days of exchanging long glances at each other, Mr. Cutie made his way over to her and said: "Hello, I am David, I wanted to say hello. Did you enjoy this year's convention and message?" She didn't remember any of it, but managed a yes. He then learned she went to a congregation not far from his. He and his family just moved into the area. He didn't know many people, and wanted to meet new people. Her heart pounded as she told him that many of the young people got together and went to the movies, although she hadn't been in a while. The last one she had been to turned out really bad. About 20 of them got together and went to a movie. Some in the group talked loudly during the show and got the whole group kicked out of the theater. They then went to nearby restaurant and were kicked out there for causing problems. She spent most of her Saturday nights preparing for the Watchtower study. Hilary was hoping David would change her Saturday nights from now on...

• Gopher
    Gopher

Tres,

This is Hilary-ous.

I wonder what will happen next in this little soap opera. Will Hilary continue to follow theocratic rules as she allows herself to be pursued by David? Is David "reaching out" for responsibility in the congregation in a manner that will meet approval from Hilary's father? And what is David's family like? Are they subtly suggesting to him that he needs to find himself "a good theocratic sister"?

I'll stay tuned.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Hilary was smiling all the way home from the convention. While her parents discussed the new publications, the new light received from Jehovah and his organization, the amount of people baptized at the convention, Hilary was somewhere else. She did manage an answer when required, but all she thought about was David. She hoped he would visit on a Sunday talk, better yet, meet with her car group and go out in service on an upcoming Saturday morning. Maybe then, he might buy her a Coke and a hamburger and the favorite pioneer hang out, the nearby McDonald's.

Upon arrival at home, Hilary's dad took a keen interest in her interest in "that boy", as he called him. "Who's this boy, where's he from, who are his parents, is he baptized?" Hilary had tried to be discreet about her meeting with him, but obviously Dad's radar was in overdrive that day. Hilary explained he was new to the area, went to a nearby congregation and his name was David, that's all she honestly knew. She went to her room, put her books away, and got out of her convention dress and into a pair of shorts. Then she heard her father whining away "David, some new boy, named David. Probably been reproved several times, and probably on restrictions...probably goes to college, probably has 3 girlfriends in his previous congregation...probably goes out in service once a month, probably from some screwy family...probably takes the young sisters to Rated R movies...Dad whined for several more minutes until he got tired of hearing himself speak and then praised Jah for a wonderful convention and wholesome association. Hilary did her best to ignore Dad's rants, but she knew if anything was to come of her getting to know David, she was going to have to totally ignore Dad and his accusations about "that boy".

Hilary busied herself with her pioneer work, Bible studies, and return visits. Then one day after service, her phone rang. She was the only one at home and guess who was on the phone, Cutie Boy had found out her phone number and then called her. Hilary attempted some kind of conversation with David. David was 21 and baptized. Good points in the plus column for her dad, she thought, at least he's baptized. Then she thought, "when is this fellow going to ask me out", but she knew that if she got eager, he might get scared and run away. He didn't ask her out, but asked when the meeting was and that he'd try to get by there one Sunday. Hilary then hung up the phone and gushed. She didn't even go to book study that night, too excited about David telephoning. Her mind only had thoughts of being kissed by David. She was consumed with David, and now she was already missing meetings. David was it for her. She didn't dare let anyone know how she felt, but it was written across her face. Hilary was hooked...

• SYN
    SYN

And now the sub-plot winds its way into the story:

All David had ever wanted was a nice, Theocratic girl. Ever since he was only 3, when he had repeatedly had the Fear of Jehover beaten into him by his loving parents, he's wanted a nice, Spiritually Mature (TM) wife. A wife that would be in perfect subjection, and would only want to do it in the missionary position. Unfortunately for young David, all of the Corridor Cuties that he saw at the Conventions were well-known for their sordid escapades after the sessions. One of his friends had commented in a low voice that Sister So & So had been known to fornicate! Although the thought of this made David blush and squirm a little, and prevented him from standing up for over half an hour, despite thinking about Ted Jaracz a lot.

Now he'd met Hilary, and suddenly there was hope again. Jehover must've been smiling on him, blessing him with this hot piece of ass. Despite appearing to be one of the most chaste women David had ever seen, he had his suspicions that she might be one of those girls who didn't only do it in the missionary position...the thought excited him so much that he couldn't stand up for the rest of the day! His parents thought he was feeling sick, but it was all made better when Hilary smiled at him in that non-missionary-position-loving way of hers...

Heart beating tremulously, David phoned Hilary. Surprisingly enough, her parents weren't at home, and the conversation soon descended into some decidedly non-Spiritual topics. Hilary knew a great deal about demonized Smurfs, which surprised and delighted David, who was himself a great demonic toy aficionado, and so they chatted for hours and hours about little blue toys that could run across Convention platforms unaided (and also out of Kingdom Halls during prayers, apparently).

David loved the way Hilary talked about Smurfs. She shared his true passion for them, their fluffy, demonized felt fabric, their cute little demonized eyes, even their adorable demonic white caps! David knew he had found the true love of his life, someone who would be supremely subjective, saying yes dear, even when he got home from work and kicked the cat and then asked her why she wasn't barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

And so it came to pass that David asked Hilary out for a Coke during Service. Always hovering the background, Hilary's father made his presence known in the form of an astonishing number of personal questions, ranging from bizarre topics like David's favourite Smurf doll to whether he had ever committed the gross, probably unforgiveable sin of holding a girls hand (ye Gods!). David carefully answered all the questions with feigned aplomb, and then Hilary's father grudgingly allowed him to go out in Field Service with her. "But only if you place at least 20 magazines, otherwise you're toast, understand?" were his parting words as the couple went into the Field, blissfully entwined via the heavy bookbag they were each holding a handle of, in the true Pioneer Romance spirit.

Walking very, very slowly, in fact almost going backwards, David started shyly talking to the astonishingly well-endowed Hilary:

"So, err, how many Smurf pictures have you got in your scrapbook? Aren't you scared your Dad will find it?" he said.

Hilary flipped her hair, almost causing David to faint, and then whispered: "What he doesn't know won't hurt him! Besides, it's not technically against the rules, right? I mean, there's never been a Questions from Readers about it, you know what I'm saying?"

"I see your point. That's great. So, do you submit?"

"To what?"

"Oh, this and that...you know, submission. A wife's duty, and all that..." David was on dodgy ground, now. Hilary looked at him oddly, then said:

"Oh, yeah, sure, barefoot and pregnant behind the stove, I'm with ya! Sure, dude! Whatever you want!"

"Hilary, I think this is going to be the start of a beautifully submissive relationship. We need to discuss the headship arrangement in more detail, though. My mom's place, 7PM tomorrow good for you?"

"I'll have to check with my Dad..."

"OK..."

• Englishman
    Englishman

Part 1.

"With a mighty bound, Roger was by her side. Norah felt his hot breath on her b*****g, as, with a masterful cry, Roger ripped away the thin diaphanous l******s that covered her whispy w****-****r. Pausing only to gaze upon her u*-*****d b*****s with unabated f*****r, Roger pressed his t***y m******-***e into her hand. Quickly, she led him down the garden path, took a firm hold of the large k*****r and banged it as hard as she could."

End of part 1.

• gumby
    gumby

Norah felt his hot breath on her b*****g, as, with a masterful cry, Roger ripped away the thin diaphanous l******s that covered her whispy w****-****r. Pausing only to gaze upon her u*-*****d b*****s with unabated f*****r, Roger pressed his t***y m******-***e into her hand. Quickly, she led him down the garden path, took a firm hold of the large k*****r and banged it as hard as she could."

I'll fill in some of those words from that dirty bastard EMAN for those of you who are confused:

Listed in order

1. on her b*****g, = bulging

2.diaphanous l******s = sheets

3. covered her whispy w****-****r.= willybobber

4.only to gaze upon her u*-*****d b*****s = ugly pud and boob jobs

5. I'm not doing this anymore......he's too filthy!

• minimus
    minimus

Tres, this is the best thread I've read in a long time and it's all because of you! Could you please throw in something about how the Bethelites get involved, somehow? A JW romance novel without Bethelites is like a reading a Watchtower publication and not seeing "the faithful and discreet slave."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit