What Would A Jehovah's Witness Romance Novel Be Like?

by minimus 162 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

Boring!!!

Until the couple gets to the Judicial Committee for NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!! (In other word, they still haven't gotten to "1st Base"!!!)

JW Harlequin Romances have a different style of excitement.

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

Boring!!!

Until the couple gets to the Judicial Committee for NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!! (In other word, they still haven't gotten to "1st Base"!!!)

JW Harlequin Romances have a different style of excitement.

Mustang

• Preston
    Preston
    What Would A Jehovah's Witness Romance Novel Be Like?

Like a soap opera, too much bad acting, and not much sex....

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Like a soap opera, too much bad acting, and not much sex....

LOL Preston,

But there would be a lot of "dry humping" involved. Page after page, as a matter of fact.

Robyn

• heathen
    heathen

Ummmmmmm let's see ,how about ? elder--- I sure hope the congregation don't find out that I been molesting the little kids in the cong .

• jgnat
    jgnat

OOOOH. You guys are giving me ideas....I thought you might like this quote from a priceless book I picked up at a garage sale. It was not written by the WTS, but it is 60 years old, which goes along with the current light on sexual practice at the Society.

Sex, Marriage and Birth Control by Rev. Alfred Henry Tyrer Copyright 1943, from the chapter entitled "The First Night"

Both she and her husband will experience the utmost thrill from their first intimacy if both are at the peak of physical fitness. This is something to think of. In some cases it wil be wise to defer the consummation of their marriage for a night or two - or even longer than that. But this deferring of actual union need not withhold from them some of the delights of their new relationship. If the lover-husband will take his wife on his knee, and with her head buried on his shoulder and while she is still fully dressed, gently caress her with his fingers, and perhaps bring about an orgasm (probably the first she has ever had), he will be introducing her to an ecstatic experience that she will certainly never forget. He will be demonstrating his own restraint for the time being, and will be showing a sympathy and consideration that will pay big dividends.

• minimus
    minimus

jgnat, where do you find these things???......I'll give you another scenario. When the two young Bethelites saw each other for the very first time, they gazed into each other's eyes and knew they had to head for the bindery......

• dmouse
    dmouse

Jane looked away from his eyes, downwards, and gasped,
    “Oh John, that’s huge! I’ve never seen one so big!”
    John smiled, he stepped forward, “would you like to…touch it?”
    Jane giggled like a schoolgirl, an excitement was pulsing through her like she had never felt before. John was the perfect brother, so spiritual. He was only 22 and already an elder. For the past few months, every time he answered at the Watchtower, or the book study, she felt a thrill run through her veins. He never made a mistake, every answer was perfect – word for word extracts from the paragraph, no hint of independent thought…so spiritual. And the way he had so gently counselled her when once when she had worn a dress which went slightly above her knees…so wise. And the way that he had helped her to overcome her masturbation problem by constantly being there for her to talk about the problem…so loving.
    And now, here he was, inviting her to actually share time in field service with him…with that enormous book bag of his. She reached out, at his invitation, and ran her delicate hand over the rough leather. He twitched slightly. “Careful, it was very expensive”
    “It’s…big, isn’t it?”
    “Well, I can get all the latest mags and books and pamphlets in it, as well as the NWT of the Holy Scriptures”
    Jane pulled her hand away, and rested it upon her own bag. John watched, fascinated.
    “Erm, I was wondering sister, I mean, I’ve asked you to work with me today…to talk to you about… have you made any progress with your little, er, problem?”

• minimus
    minimus

dmouse, Stop trying to turn everybody on. So far, very good stories.

• ISP
    ISP

For a true WTS approved romance novel...........the engagement would be very long.........wedding days would be set.........only to be cancelled....and rescheduled thereafter and cancelled etc. The couple would have to say to everyone that the Wedding will come 'soon' but to be patient....only for the couple to grow old and die without realising their dreams.........AW!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit