Celebrities and their stupid comments

by freedom96 63 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

czar, lol, lol

kist-love charlie,

i totally understand where people are coming from -People died so we could have this freedom and we don''t want to protect it? We want to give it to them without a fight? What do u say to all those men from WW2 , and other wars? u fought for nothing? What about the Nam vets? Didn't we learn a lesson about not supporting our troops ? U think these people are going away because we all gather around and sing 60's peace songs? I suppose Cat Stevens remaking "the peace train" will cause Hussein to get all warm and fuzzy inside and he'll stop making WMD .And Korea too. Their just going to all say why didn't we think of this- "give peace a chance."

I don't want war anymore than anyone else. The thought of my son losing his life, well i'm crying already. But we have no choice here. If we are not proactive, surely they will attack us again . I fear, that no matter what anyone does, someone will unleash a nuclear weapon. Our lives are going to be forever changed. I don't want this, but, do we lay down and die, or go down fighting, trying to stop them?

I believe it was Einstein(sp) said, the third ww will be fought with nuclear weapons. the fourth will be fought with STICKS..

Have we forgotten 9/11 so soon? Think back on that day, remember. It will happen again. While we are singing peace songs, they are planning to kill more american lives. Maybe it will be where u live this time? now how do u feel?

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Scully, don't hate just because i'm beautiful, Your just jealous,,,nah na na nah na na. I bet you wiegh in at about 400 pounds?

Trauma Hound Dog, You're the one thats not getting any, you just dream you could have someone like me, Scully is more your speed.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Trauma Hound Dog, You're the one thats not getting any, you just dream you could have someone like me, Scully is more your speed.

LOL, I'm so impressed by your come back, not... Sorry to burst your bubble, but you couldn't pay me to be with a woman like yourself. If you want to know my speed, pick up a victoria's secret catalog sometime, one of them is one of my ex-girlfriends, and I garantee she's more inteligent than you, she didn't make her millions from modeling, though she makes alot doing that, but she knows how to play the market also, and got out before the big busts. I like down to earth, inteligent woman, that aren't pretentious, shallow bitches.

• Scully
    Scully

LuckyLucy:

Hate you? Jealous of you? I don't think so..... I have better things to do with my time and energy. By the way, your ad hominem attack shows just how little confidence you have in your own arguments. Such as they are.

If you're as "beautiful" as you think you are, it's only a cover for the ugly, shallow, arrogant, intolerant, unintelligent, bigoted attitudes you hold. You can't fix those with a gym membership, a diet and a facelift, honey.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit