I am Going to Miss You All....Thank You for the Memories

by Robdar 54 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Robyn)))))))

Ozzie wrote: You're a very helpful and thoughtful person.

I second that. I really enjoyed you going out of your way to make my time Friday in Dallas interesting (the Aquarium) and fun (dropping me off at Valis')! And I have enjoyed chatting with you here, more often last year than this, but that's what going back to school does for one's online time. ;)

Didn't realize that your 'partner' and you were contemplating divorce, and really hope that this final breach of the distance between you that you seemed to be indicating to me is ultimately healing for you.

You're a good woman with a kind heart. I hope happiness and peace show up on your doorstep very soon.

Please keep in touch.

Love,

Brenda

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

(((((((Robyn))))))) I'm so sorry you have to go through all this hun, I know your very upset and hurt and I wish there was something I could do. Sometimes though life just sucks and we have to live through it and try to find away to grow and learn from the experiences that life loves to through in our face.

Your a strong woman, with many friends and much support. I know the going will be rough for a while and there may be times you think omg this is the worst possible situation I could be in, but as 'Drue' would say be optomistic, it actually could get worse (lil Russian Humor for you ). But things do have a way of working themselves out eventually, and I know you will be focusing on innerwork and relying on the right sort of help.

May you find peace!!!

Love,

Ven

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

((((((((Robyn)))))))) You know where to find me.Stay in touch,and know we're wishing you the best.

David

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

[email protected]

consider urslef kissed. good luck with everything darling!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

You gotta do whatcha gotta do. Take good care and I wish you the best.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit