I am Going to Miss You All....Thank You for the Memories

by Robdar 54 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well, I just wanted to take this moment to wish you the very best, Robyn(Robdar).

I hope to see you back on this forum, in the near future once you are settled.

Best to you, and we'll all celebrate once you return to the forum.

Warm regards, Rayzorblade (Ray).

• Mulan
    Mulan

Robyn, I am so sorry. Please stay in touch.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Robyn:

I always enjoyed your posts.

I hope you can come back and visit real soon.

May your road ahead be smooth and pot-hole free!

Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

• Brummie
    Brummie

* Gutted *

Hey make sure you make a regular trip (like every day for instance) to the library and let us all know how you are.

Will be thinking of you as you go through the divorce and I wish you all the best for the many better things that lie ahead of you.

X X X

Brummie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

You can email from my house Write me with your # etc. Hurry back online I'll miss you.

Sheila

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Come back soon!!!! I'm glad I got to meet you when you were in Dallas -- maybe next time we'll be able to visit more.

Love,

Nina

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi, Robyn,

You are going through an important milestone in your life and you are right to leave distractions. I would. However, just remember that we are always here for you .

Spanner

• Eppie
    Eppie

Hey Robyn,

Even though I don't know you I would like to wish you strength and luck the coming time and will hope to see you on the board again!

Eppie

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Hey Robyn,

All the best to you. You know I what your going through as I went throught the same thing 8 years ago. Keep in touch.

Your Friend,

Will

• blondie
    blondie

May you find and keep your heart's desire. But don't forget us here on JWD, Robdar. Always enjoy your posts and look for them.

Blondie__A

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit