I am Going to Miss You All....Thank You for the Memories

by Robdar 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

Robyn:

I know, I will miss you as well as others. Don't stay away for too long. An I wish you the best on this journey. My email is open so don't forget to drop me a line or two.. .

X

• Farkel
    Farkel

Let's stay in touch, Robyn, ok?

Farkel

• rocketman
    rocketman

Robyn, I wish you the best! Of course, you have my e-addy and are always welcome to write.

• JH
    JH

Until you come back, there will be a piece in the puzzle missing.

See you soon

• kelpie
    kelpie

All the best for the future Robyn.

I hope your health and your life stay well

Love Kelps

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Robyn

Sorry that things turned out the way they did...I can understand (not condone tho!) his taking the money and even the toilet paper, but to take the dog? That's just plain cold. You know, your sense of humor, even and especially in the face of what you're going through says a lot about you. I know that things are really hard for you right now but please remember that you are a strong person and not without options, although sometimes they are so very hard to see. I'm really glad that I got to meet you this past weekend; you are a warm and caring person and it sucks the big one that you're having to go thru what you are. Please stay in touch and try not to stay away too long as you will be sorely missed.

My email is always open to you ((((Robyn))))

Dana

• SYN
    SYN

Bye Robyn! Come back soon, y'hear? (((ROBYN)))

• ugg
    ugg

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( robdar ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your encouraging words. I appreciate the positive vibes.

If anybody would like to correspond, please contact me at [email protected]. I would really enjoy getting to know many of you better. If you are going through something similar, I hope that you will definitely write for mutual support and encouragement.

I think that physical contact or, in this case, verbal contact is a good thing. It is so lonely to go through a break-up and the pain we suffer makes it far too easy to withdraw from society. I would like to start a chain of correspondences where we encourage one another to get out there and kick a little tail. 'Cause I don't know about you, but I have had enough of the crying and confusion. It's time to take a few names.

Oh, BTW, are there any single, former brothers near Kansas City out there? Wow, the possibilities....a "worldly guy" with a theocratic background. Oh boy, I may be asking for trouble. Ya think?

All my love,

Robyn

• Angharad
    Angharad

Take care Robyn, come and say Hi when you can

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit