I am Going to Miss You All....Thank You for the Memories

by Robdar 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dear Friends,

The winds of change are blowing through my life right now. As some of you know, I am getting a divorce. Those of you who didn't know probably suspected due to some of the poetry I have been posting in the past month or so. This divorce is a blessing and I believe will continue to be so.

Next week, I will be disconnecting my DSL, computer, telephone and website. I will maintain the domain name to my site and plan to have it up and running again as soon as possible. Because I will be using a new cell phone, my number will change. Those of you who have my number will receive an email from me to update you as soon as I get the new number. After that, I will not be on line very much unless I am at the library.

Even though this is all taking place next week, I doubt if I will be on line much this week.

I want to thank you all for the sweet memories. I hope to one day be back but I have no idea when. Please accept my warm regards. You all are the best and I thank you for the love you have shown me.

Love,

Robyn

• searcher
    searcher

Rob

You have my email address, keep in touch hun.

Good luck to you in all you do.

searcher.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Wow Robyn - lots going on behind the scenes with you. Sorry you will not be posting much for awhile. You are one strong, intelligent lady - I am confident that the changes you are experiencing will turn out well for you.

Stay in touch - drop us an email and let us know whazzup. Thanks again for the entree' to the EMP. We had a great time.

In the words of Mr. Bowie:

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Ch-ch-changes
    Look out you rock 'n' rollers
    Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
    Ch-ch-changes
    Pretty soon you're gonna get a little older
    Time may change me
    But I can't trace time

All best,

Mak and Sabine

• Matty
    Matty

((((((Robyn))))))

You are a true friend and mean a helluva lot to me. I'm so sorry to see you go from the forum, it just won't be the same without you. I hope you can pop in every so often until you get a regular connection again.

Matty

• Valis
    Valis

bye robbies...take care of yourself and come back when you can.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Robyn,

I'm really sorry for what you are going through. I've been through divorce, and although they are sometimes a blessing, it takes a hell out of you. Take care and be kind to yourself.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Bye Robin....take care and drop in when you can. Your postings here and abroad will be missed.

Hugs,

Tina

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Bye Robyn, take care!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, gee. I don't want to say goodbye forever. My best wishes follow you over the next little while as you establish your new life. And, selfishly, I hope you come back. Take care. Hugs and kisses.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

((((Robyn))))

I will miss you, but I do understand. You have my email, so keep in touch once you get re-adjusted. When you've anticipated something happening for awhile, and then it happens, there are emotions to work through. Sounds like you are at a good place. I wish you the best always.

Take care and be happy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit