I am Going to Miss You All....Thank You for the Memories

by Robdar 54 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Robyn,

I understand completely. You know where and how to find me. Please don't let it go too long before you call....I will have exciting news for you. Take care of yourself.

(((((R)))))

Carol

• scumrat
    scumrat

Best of luck!!!!!!!

I've always enjoyed reading your posts

Mike

• AlanF
    AlanF

Good luck, Robyn! I hope everything works out for your happiness. Do stay in touch!

AlanF

• Gopher
    Gopher

Robyn,

As you know, I've been through the same thing recently. Change can be for good, as I found out. You'll be okay. Would love to see you back here at some point.

My e-mail is open to ya!!

((( HUGS )))

- Jeff

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. The members of this board have helped make the past year and a half tolerable. I was so forlorn and lost when I found this site. So many of you have made me laugh, cry and remember what it is like to be alive. When my husband and I were at our most bitter moments, I would come to this forum and receive solace. So many of you are so dear to me. Even those of you who feel that I do not care about you, please know that I do.

These past few days have been some of my happiest and yet some of my most melancholic. Bittersweet is an appropriate word, I think. Whereas I do not miss my soon to be ex-husband, I do miss my dog. He was such a good dancer. I have hopes that I will get some sort of visitation.

Although I am having deep bouts of grief and anxiety I am also able to be thankful to the forces that be for bringing about these changes in my life. Wow, I have all these opportunities available to me now. For those of you who are inclined that way, please pray for the health and well being of my family. My ex not only took my dog and the last of the toilet paper, he also took all our money. Things are about to get interesting around here. But I have a good lawyer and I hope that the pit my ex dug for me will wind up being his very own merry sort of hell. Sorry to sound angry, but I can't help myself sometimes.

Whether you are a believer or not, I hope that the universal, loving, Creator keeps you all safe until we meet again.

All my love,

Robyn

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Soooooooo sorry that we will no longer have the benefit of your posts ,Robyn. Your last message made me sad . I dont know why people have to be so mean. Take care , and we all really hope that life turns around for you .

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Take care Robyn,it was good to have met you.

Rich.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((((robyn)))))

i wish you the best in life hun :) i've enjoyed getting to 'know' you online...you are a sweetie and only deserve the best! good luck!!!!

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

MAN! and i just BARELY got to meet you in Dallas!!!! Hope everything goes well. i'm sure it will....try to keep in touch everynow and then until you return!!!!

Take care!
    Native

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Robyn:

We have Charmin with aloe here<You know by this I mean CALL ME or EMAIL me we are here ya know and willing to help>

SheilaM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit