I am Going to Miss You All....Thank You for the Memories

by Robdar 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Bye Robyn... take care... you'll be missed.

• teejay
    teejay

Robyn,

Although your divorce might have a dark side like mine did years ago, in the end you will most likely find that it's the best thing to happen to you.

Good luck in this new phase of your life. Please know that you will not be forgotten. You are a true asset to the forum for your thoughtful and balanced perspectives. We'll be thinking of you.

teejay

• gumby
    gumby

Take care,

If you get down or depressed.........you know where to turn. Your presence was always nice.

We'll be watchin for your pop - in's.

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

All the best for the future, Robyn.

I can honestly say I've very much enjoyed reading your posts. You're a very helpful and thoughtful person and I hope very very much that things work out well for you.

Not goodbye, just au revoir.

Cheers, Ozzie

• freedom96
    freedom96

Best wishes for you in everything.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

bye Robdar. I'm going to miss your steamy poetry.

• manon
    manon

Robdar,

I'll miss chatting with you, you where one of the first people I ever spoke with on this board it was always fun for me. I hope the new chapter in your life is a good one. Come back soon.

Best wishes,

Manon

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh no Robdar ...Im gonna miss you.I hope it all goes well -Check back sometime & tell us how it goes. ( I am looking into my crystle ball> I see happiness For Robdar down the road The Lord has his hand on you ( cos I just asked him too (((((hug))))

• myself
    myself

((((((Robyn)))))) You and your family are in my prayers. You are a strong person and you are going to be okay! The anxiety and grief will pass in time. Concentrate on your new beginng, you have so much going for you. I along with many here will be watching for you to stop in to let us know how you are doing. I am going to leave my phone #'s and email addy in your message box.

Karla

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Good luck Robyn, though I'm completely confused, as the last time I talked to you, it sounded like you reconsiled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit