Have you ever stopped and noticed anything about the world?

by TheRevealerOfTruth 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Landy
    Landy

If you take my post offensively, I'll take my leave immediately. I'm sorry to bother.

Bye then

• DJS
    DJS

Whaaatt?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome,

Such a wonderful OP. You have really hit the nail on the head. I have seen the light. Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom here.

Please write more faith strengthening posts

Kate xx

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No I've never stopped and noticed anything about the world. Thanks for asking.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I think Cofty is on target.

Any time a new member comes on here spouting drivel like this and preaching they are either mentally ill / have personality disorders or a cult recruiter drone. We have had an ongoing campaign by the BK cult for years and it has been quiet here for the past 6 months or so (unless i missed something).

So yes red flags are naturally raised.

• suavojr
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I preferred JCanon but he was expunged from all memory.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

TROT

Go prove to me that time exists

Doesn't the fact that you would have to wait for the answer of whether time exists actually prove that time exists?

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

That is precisely the point. Though it is also a human construct, it is witnessed by us all everyday. According to/referenced precisely against this gigantic floating rock barreling through space. There's more to this story than meets the eye. Modern day concepts explain much more when related to the Bible, instead of using goats and herders. For instance, would you explain god to a doctor using references of a goat herder? Would you explain to the goat herder who is god while referencing the blue prints to build a skyscraper as an example?

Personally no, that looks to make little sense to the party awaiting clarification.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

I do apologise.

I was trying to be facetious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit