Have you ever stopped and noticed anything about the world?

by TheRevealerOfTruth 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Landy
    Landy

@TROT

I'll have some of what you're smoking. Thanks.

• cofty
    cofty

You join a community with no introduction and announce that you are wise and that you are here to teach everybody. Your OP is has absolutely no content but is full of pretentious and patronising illustrations.

How do you think that sounds?

It is precisely the tactics of the Brahma Kumaris that have plagued the board for the past few years. They always lie about it and deny who they are.

Here are just a few of their alternative identities..

the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization

The Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University

Inner Space

Living Values Education Program

Self Management Leadership

Visions of a Better World Foundation

The Janki Foundation

Brahma Kumaris Spiritual Study Foundation

Brahma Kumaris Educational Society

Global Retreat Centre

Oxford Leadership Academy

BK Publications [BKIS Limited]

Relax 7

Soul Power Seminars

World Renewal Trust

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

A lot of twenty-six year olds know everything, you're in good company. Why play games, if you have found out something interesting from your research then just share. Are you looking for a particular code word or something? 😀

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

therevealerof truth

the religion of capitalism and consumption - I agree -

time exists - I agree

putting the above 2 together is more suggestive of the play of imagination as material and materially engaged with creativity. Protestantism, however, in its most literal forms puts us solely in our minds - are you saying we need to go back to that - really? I'd rather be in the world with the Kardashians and co

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

You try to immediately define me. Why? Can this be my own research? Honestly I've actually never heard of BK or that entire list. Nor do I now want to. I'm a programmer, I cannot comprehend things on blind faith. I have to compute what I have found within modern human conception.

If you take my post offensively, I'll take my leave immediately. I'm sorry to bother. This was just to admire what I have seen, witnessed, and understood. I by no means have all the answers. I'm just someone who finds answers to my questions and wouldn't mind sharing, as to gain more knowledge.

I'm just a scholar. Not a prophet.

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

If we then put ourselves in our own minds, then we would be God. Blasphemy against the spirit is unforgivable. Acknowledging we are not alone, then we have not done the previous. None of us are gods. As we assuredly see. Except the Kardashians, gods of vapid-ness.

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

I never would have started looking Xan if I thought I knew everything.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

have you noticed how often scientists use the word creation? this is not suggestive of there being a creator but is suggestive of creativity itself. Institutional religion simply focuses on and personifies this intensely imo and does so very effectively judging by the numbers of those in them. You are young - keep experimenting

I agree that the Kardashians are vapid - but can that be said for those who follow them - hmmm that would be awfully sweeping. But the religion of consumption is here to stay - at least until capitalism does.

Don't fret that you do not have enough money though - you have an imagination and this is more precious than that

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    This is fishing for "padding material" for an episode of Billions right? Just after the protagonist has lost everthing?
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

nice one jesuisoisif - bobby the clean living guy who can rationalise his shady business dealings v chuck&wife and their appetite for S&M

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit