Have you ever stopped and noticed anything about the world?

by TheRevealerOfTruth 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

I want you to think for yourself.

This is one of the last things you are expected to do. But please, think for yourself. In a society that creates you to go home and watch the Kardashians. In an economic system where the currency trust is wavering on a private banking system. In a country where it is illegal to ask questions about the news you never hear on the state regulated media – where your vote does not decide the actual governmental rule ‘By the people, for the people’.

Look at me, sitting here, wondering why I notice the world through eyes that could not see true evil. And a heart that was numb to feelings, due to the fact that the feelings came from evil, unnatural. Jehovah God is incapable of wickedness, whenever we look to see good will in the world - that is Jehovah. When we look and see bad, it is Satan, Devil, One who cannot be named.

My existence till now has been a curious one. Though I woke up 1 year ago - not to what you may think. This TTATT I’ve researched. This bewilderment of a concept invading minds to attack crowd mentality and diversify pure love. I have never been religious - though I awoke one morning to find myself wiped clean of all human created constructs from this society and government and listening... the urge to find 'it' was there. Though I did not know who or what 'it' was/is.

Now - to all Jehovah's Witnesses. You found him of your own accord - if you did not truly find him then you followed someone's footsteps but were still left unsure. I understand if you follow footsteps in good merit… but you cannot force things like this. It must happen through you, through your connection to your creator. Through your own logic and reasoning.

Again - think. Look around you. Ask questions. If you come to this point and find yourself reading this, what comes to mind when I say (In this day and age) 'Religion'? Well, ask me even 6 months ago - my reply: "Bigotry, liars, cheats, thieves, slanderers, war criminals, hypocrites, and simply not belonging to civilized human society, it is why we have a separation of church and state!"

Now please - think on this. What is 'Religion'? Let us look again at the definition - "a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons” - "the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices" - "something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience" – Dictionary.com (Can we say Trump’s religion is Greed? The Republican rednecks of Alabama follow Patriotism? That girl wearing Uggs in line at Starbucks waiting for a Pumpkin Spiced Latte and chatting with her friend about what Kim and Kanye did to Taylor Swift last week… is she not the personification of a Capitalist religion?)

Now look again at yourself - myself – what/who was my final authority? I believed in a creator, but that could be aliens for all that matters, but someone/something designed humans - don't ignore Fibonacci or the other mathematicians who pointed out the MANY obvious proofs and sequences. I started to think… well do I base my ethics and morals on whatever the creativity-stifling education system taught me? No… did I base my beliefs on the amoral government? No… was I religious? Again… no. So I found myself at a loss, what were my moral and ethical standards? What was my Modus Operandi? Why am I here? I was young when I founded a syndicated company (16) which then collapsed at 18 when the crash in 2008 nullified the final sale (Which was just months prior). At 18 I did have money, I bought a house – car – had a full ride to an ivy league school – was going to research magnetic effects on certain new motors (that will not be noted) yet something strange happened… magically the full ride was taken away/school administration forgot to ‘sign the correct documents in a timely manner’ – I just dropped out of school. I surely was not going to pay for it – and I started just random working… no clear path. No clear joy. Just, staying alive. And to note, I was not from a privileged family – the first house I actually ever lived in was the one I purchased. I lived between trailers and apartments until the age of 18.

How did this affect me? I droned on for another 8 years then something clicked – I had a religion – what was it? Some fail safe in the back of my mind… some kind of security lock over negative thoughts grew and grew until I took notice. I have never been in a fight my entire life, though I’m 6’1 and 220lbs playing high school football… no one seemed to anger me to the point of retaliation. Where did I learn this? What was this? My mother was very sweet… but no general teachings were done – where am I getting this ethical set? It surely didn’t come from a system that breeds these politicians and horrid lock down of individuality… where did it come from? I picked up on ethical morals at some point in my life – but from whom? I grew up in America – should I not by now be some white Ivy League swimmer who virtually gets a slap on the wrist for RAPING a woman? Seems to be the norm…

I had to find out.

I looked to the greatest scientists to lead me to my logical salvation. Where was it hiding? It was somewhere. Einstein, Hawking, provide your guidance in the truth of logic and reasoning please. Enter – Theory of Relativity, Theory of Everything, Unity Theory, Black Hole Theoretical Mathematics, Antimatter, Dark matter, Dark energy, Quantum Theory, Quantum Mechanics, Higgs-Boson, The Hertz Scale, and finally String Theory. Was it in here? Was it there? Yes, it was. But hidden beneath a fine veil. One I dare to pull back. One that Galileo was branded a heretic because it removed the Earth from the center of the Universe. What will happen to me? Ignored using logical reasoning using matters to what science states as ‘THEORY’ and I then use scripture to describe? What is the main thing that allures to being unsure and indecisive in the title ‘Theoretical Physicist’?

Before I go on – I will wait for a reaction. If you want to know more, comment. I want to share everything I have. And I want to continue in my growth of knowledge. The more knowledge I gain, I see the more responsibility I then have to share it. The more responsibility I have, it seems the more Wisdom I accumulate.

I leave you with this – everyone:

If you see a White, Marble wall. Perfect in its appearance – it is protecting a people on the inside. The beauty instills a wonder on whomever dares to finally see it – as it has been standing before you a very long time. You graciously climb over the wall – asking for no help. You get to the other side and find the people there. What are they doing? I see them working, some atop the wall shouting and calling for others to come – stretching out their hands to them helping them over. Then I see the workers STILL ADDING bricks – making this wall taller… thicker… stronger… and look – I notice a blemish on a brick. How can this be? The outside is perfect, what is this blemish? I look closer, among the millions of bricks I see one with a blemish. What do I do? The other places I’ve seen had walls made of stone… rusted iron… some were lazy enough to use clay and straw. But THIS wall I had to climb, since I have climbed no other wall due to the obvious structural flaws. I have been wandering this entire time. So – back to the blemish – do I take a picture of this blemish and jump off the wall and run around screaming to all that I found a blemish? Or do I notice what actually is happening… they are slowly building a wall up – and reinforcing it. I sit and wait… they get around to the blemished brick and they polish it, and place it back. If after polishing… it remains blemished… well that brick will have to be replaced entirely – throw it off the wall. But that does in no way effect the integrity of this wall. Does this say anything to you?

If you find a batch of rotten strawberries – you look and see they are all no good though you have not eaten in 40 days. You decide to not eat anything from all that are available. But wait – there’s a fresh one! Beneath them all, how on earth did it stay this way? You pull it out! Yum, I love strawberries… but oh goodness… it has a very small piece of mold – if this is virtually the only strawberry left in existence, there are no others out there – what do you do? Wipe the mold off and eat it? The berry is not rotten, just needs a wipe. Or – do you then not eat, and choose rather to experience the slow coming death and accept it – complacent with this is all there is. Or has knowledge and responsibility brought you enough wisdom by then to understand you can still eat the strawberry and you can still survive to continue.

Good night to you all, I hope you all rest well and continue to ask questions. Do not become complacent, do not ignore the red pill, do not choose to go to school… get a job… get a mortgage… and die. Do not be a cog in a capitalist society. Do not have a patriotic religion like the redneck in Mississippi. Do not take yourself as final authority and eat and breathe greed like Trump does. I love you all, and will treat you the way I want to be treated. I wanted to learn, so I did. If you want to learn, I will teach.

• cofty
    cofty

So many words - so little content.

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

Go prove to me that time exists.

• cofty
    cofty

Why?

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

Do you know everything? Do you trust everyone?

• cofty
    cofty

I'm not interested in answering facile questions.

Your pretentious OP is 1,700 words long and says precisely nothing.

What are you selling?

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

Logic and reason from the biggest conspiracy theory. Everyone looks around and sees it, though they ignore it.

You obviously do not want to know. All you want to do is debate, demean, and argue. I won't waste your time. Consider it a courtesy. Hope the weather there isn't too chilly this morning.

• cofty
  • zeb
    zeb

"..connection to your creator. Through your own logic and reasoning...". This line touched me. I had an 'epiphany' when I nearly died. I realised as was going that you don't die as a jw or a male or a husband or dad or of any nationality whatever. You die as a separate spirit being and the peace I experienced was beyond description. There were no angels, no bright lights no choral choirs and no fear what so ever.

When the ambulance crews bought me back I recall being very angry that they did! The almost death experience has effected my thinking since..

• TheRevealerOfTruth
    TheRevealerOfTruth

I digress...

This was not in reply to zeb. But I do understand what you mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit